*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/594134-Chapter-1
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #1434507
Please leave comments/suggestions in your reviews. Enjoy!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#594134 added July 1, 2008 at 11:22pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 1
"Sonic?"... No answer.
"Sonic!" ... Only static.
"SONIC!" [CONNECTION FAILED] came a computerized voice.
"NO!" Choking back tears, Tails simply sat there, dazed. It couldn't be, Sonic can't be... gone.
"Is Sonic okay, Tails?" came a voice from behind him.
"I ... I don't know, Cream." He wasn't sure what to do. Should they try to save Sonic or fall back and regroup?
(ksk) "Tails, help!" came the radio "There are too many, I don't know how long I can...Agh!"
"Hang on, Amy!" Tails sped into action. "Cream, get on the horn, tell everyone to pull out!" Tails hopped out of the Mobile Command Center and flew towards the battle. Amy was out cold surounded by five guard bots they charged their blasters for the final blow...
"Hurai-yah!" Several rings fell from the sky, exploding and eliminating two of the mechs. The others quickly switched targets. Tails did his best to dodge them but was quickly shot down. Thhe wounded Tails shielded Amy's body with his own and braced for the impending blow.
BANG!
BOOM!
Tails looked up and saw only one figure, with balls of flame in her hands.
"Blaze!"
"Whew, glad that's over," she gasped, clearly exhausted. "Now let's get going."
"Not so fast, sweetie!" came a familiarly sassy voice.
"Rouge, we're done here," said Tails "Let's go."
"Ha, I don't think so!"
"You're a double agent!" shouted Blaze, "You told Eggman about our attack and set a trap!"
"Actually, that was Shadow's idea. But enough with the small talk." Rouge swooped down on the group. Tails' mind raced to think of a plan. Blaze was much too weak to fight and Amy was still out cold. Almost without thinking, he grabbed the Piko Piko Hammer from Amy's hand and klunked Rouge right on the head. "Why you little..." Rouge kicked the hammer out of Tails hands. (Okay) he thought (This is really it)
"Hey bat girl!" came a voice. "Come get some!" Out of nowhere, Knuckles appeared and punched Rouge out of the sky. "I'll hold her off," he yelled to the others, "Get Amy outta here!"
"But, Knuckles!" Tails began to protest.
"Come on!" cried Blaze "We have to go!"

Chapter 2 coming soon!
© Copyright 2008 Sonicspeedster (UN: pezhead53 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sonicspeedster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/594134-Chapter-1