*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/594448
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1443622
an adventure of the Mythica and her crew
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#594448 added January 25, 2009 at 7:09pm
Restrictions: None
Meeting with the captain
Kyle sat in his chair, they should really think about getting a room to do this kind of thing in. The Mythica looked a little dreary, all shades of grey and a little blue and red on the chairs. The only light source was the view screen and what was on the command board and helm. Dalyia was the most colorful object in the room but she had gone to get Kkatt.
“Mate, you planning on telling me what this is about?”
“You’ll find out along with everyone else, Lyey,” Kyle tapped the semi-leather covered chair arm. The scuffed metal under the cloth stuck out like a sore and made the Mythica seem worn and old. Most of the other chairs didn’t look much better, Dalyia and TEL’s was the worst, what with their constant jumping in and out of it. “You know, Lyey, our baby is getting to be a bit of a dump.” Lyey looked at him uncomprehending, then she looked at their surroundings.
“Does look like she’s developing festering boils, doesn’t she?”
“We may have to think about an overhaul.”
“Indeed, though if I may, Mate, we have some more pressing things to deal with.”
Kyle nodded, “I think I’d classify this as more than just a pressing issue, Lyey.”
Lyey inclined her head.
The sound of the door spiraling open informed them that Dalyia and Kkatt had arrived. Kyle sat up straighter, "Hello ladies, I assume you can guess why I called you here?"
Dalyia leaned against the helm while Kkatt nodded.
© Copyright 2009 Ey Stargazer (UN: unicorn_scribe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ey Stargazer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/594448