*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/594950-A-Princess-and-Her-Pirate
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#594950 added July 6, 2008 at 10:25pm
Restrictions: None
A Princess and Her Pirate
*Flower4* *Flower3* Princess Daphne is a red haired Princess and she is sixteen years old. She has had several balls held in her honor but she has yet to find her Prince. She has danced with sons of Counts, squires, Dukes and Nobles but she hasn't fallen in love with any one, yet. The men are all boys to her and she feels no bond with them. Daphne wonders if there is a man for her.

*Flower4* *Flower6*One particular night, Daphne couldn't sleep. She left the castle to to take a walk by the sea. She saw a strange light by a cove. Curious, the Princess entered the cave and saw a young boy her age, with a lantern in the cove. He was a cute blond haired guy. He was dressed like a pirate. Daphne was scared at first but when he smiled, he was quite handsome and introduced himself as Darkanian. Darkanian told her he was with the pirates but had been left behind to guard the treasure. His parents owned a ship building business in Ireland and he left them after a fight with his family. Daphne was quite taken with the young man and she talked with him for awhile but had to go home.

*Flower4* *Flower5* The Princess returned every night to see the young man. He was the man that she wanted. Another ball was coming up next week and she asked Darkanian to attend the ball. He was more then happy to do so. He was falling in love with the Princess.
Daphne introduced him as a Count to her parents and he did well to hide the Irish accent. The King and Queen were impressed with him. Daphne told her mother a few days later that Darkinian was actually a pirate. She told her that he was just watching their treasure for them. The King and Queen summoned Darkanian to the castle and told them that when the pirates were returned, to let them know. Darkinian would not be punished but he had to deceive the pirates and inform the King and the Queen when the pirates had returned. He promised he would. He asked for the Princess's hand in marriage. If Darkanian delivered the pirates, he could have Daphne for his wife. Two of the knights stayed with Darkanian in the cove. Daphne countinued to see Darkanian but if the pirates showed up, she was to leave. Daphne promised her parents that she would.

*Flower5* *Flower6* The pirates showed up a few weeks later and Darkanian sent the knights to the castle to summon the King and Queen and the palace guards so they could capture the pirates The palace guards and knights came to the cove and the pirates were captured. Darkanian became a knight and Daphne and he were married. Darkanian's family came to the castle and made up with him. The Princess and her pirate knight lived happily ever after.
** Image ID #1447275 Unavailable **
Beautiful Poser of pirate and his lady by best friend Angel.
** Image ID #1328926 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2008 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/594950-A-Princess-and-Her-Pirate