*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/595930-Chapter-one-The-classroom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Asrah
Rated: E · Book · Relationship · #1447203
And she thought someone said love was simple...
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#595930 added July 12, 2008 at 2:45am
Restrictions: None
Chapter one: The classroom
"Hi Ryan, Hughes, Lucifer, Robby and Kenneth." A ultra sexy blue-eyed blonde haired teenager in a ripped denim miniskirt and an outrageous red tank top cooed to the 5 princes of Kent Ridge High school while sitting on the her hot pink ferrari 612.

An accompaniment of the nearby group of cleavage cheerleaders giggled in promiscous agreement after her adress.

But the 5 princes didn't take notice of the cheerleaders but went straight to the blonde girl with the sexy smile on the car.

"I want you." Cried Ryan the president of the surfing club.
"I wanted you" Sang Hughes the skater dude.
"I have always wanted you" Fought Lucifer the captain of the school's basketball team.
"I have dreams with you inside" shouted Robby the school's best vocalist, with arms wide open.

"You are mine" Growled Kenneth demandingly, as he reached out for the blonde girl and swooned her into his slim and toned hands.

His long brown fringe tickling her cheeks as she brushed them behind his ears.

"No," She smiles, blaring her shining paper-white teeth in his face that he had to squint a little, "YOU are MINE."

"Marry me baby." He replies, pulling her closer, (or vice versa)and they kiss.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My blank eyes stare out the window with my mouth open dumbfounded as I continue to day dream with surreal fantasies of the 5 Princes and I.

Poor Mr. Gilbert just continues to communicate with the white-board that seems to be the only thing in the classroom that talks back to his questions about the Russian Revolution with a series of ravaged squeaks whilst the whole classroom is in utter chaos.

The classroom is separated into 7 groups of students, and mainly they are...

The skaters-Their life really doesn't associates itself with anything too literal so generally, they sleep in a crowd at the back of the class in rows. However, once in a blue moon, their passion errupts them and they debate or discuss intelligently about the latest skating moves or stuff. If they feel wacky enough, you'll find them skating in the parking lot during lessons. Only to be reprimanded into the detention room in the later afternoon.

The musicians-Their instruments go wherever they go. Be it the guitar, flute, clarinet, it's found dominating the whole surface of their desk. Occasionally they would play a tune together or they would play solo, making the classroom feel like it's been raided by a band of hysterics. They're generally okay, but if you don't know anything about music scores or have no proper sense of rhythem, you'd be exiled from their minority faster than you can say "Supercalifragilisticexpililadocious".

The sporty jocks- These meatball loafs(Not all of them) are usually good-looking. they are separated into 2 catagories. The Nots and the Hots. The nots are usually game bench warmers and the hots are usually popular and well...Hot.

The bimbos/cheerleaders-Trust me, if you are not a girl and have no materialistc ideal, this is the group of people you should avoid getting mixed around to. They bring their bottles of nail varnish, fashion catalogs to school. They attend their favourite place(The toilet) Every 5 minutes to check on their appearance in the lavatory's mirror. You may even mistaken them for having a bladder disfunction if you're new in class.
Because of their frequent adventures to the toilet, they are excused from asking the teacher to be excused from class.
They are usually mono-people as their real group is scattered in different classes. However if they have another one of their kind around them, you'd see them in class stick together like super glue and wood.
You may think they're insecure but they are NOT. In fact if one of them is able to reign over popularity, she is instantly treated like a queen because, she has the whole pack behind her. But if she falls down the rungs of their popularity gizmo, well, it's not very nice.<Reliant on the Jock poplation>

The goody-goody- These people are the ones that sit at the first rows of the classroom and is at constant competition between each other at grades. They are the ones who usually end up going to the better colledge than the rest of us. Enough said.


The invisible group- Go for a bet in horse racing if you ever spot them in the classroom or down the hallway, because these group of people attend school ten times or less in the whole year. You might even think they are transfer students but they are most certainly not. Sometimes they are so silent and dead that you don't even notice that they're there.

The...Commoners- Go ahead and ask these regular kids what they wanna be when they grow up, because one things for sure that they are clueless about everything. They study half the time and spend the rest trying to adapt to the ever-changing life in the school grounds. They can't seem to be filtered in any group and usually are the ones that score averagely well in tests. They sometimes seem to look all the same that you feel like you're looking at a flood plains of lookalikes in the hall. They make up 70% of the school's population. They hardly leave anything to let you have a basic impression of them.


And I, Dorcas McPhez falls under the commoner section.
And I...

Am just staring out the class windows, imagining the unimaginable things of all the things.

I blow a long strand of my red hair out of my face and stare into the blue eyes of my reflection on the glass.

"Life in school is boring." I sighed softly to myself as I looked up at the classroom's analog clock. As I watch an animated Mr.Gilbert jump up and down, shouting some sentences about propaganda.

Not that I don't know what propaganda is that I'm watching the grey bushy moustache on Mr.Gilbert's face twitch simultaneously like a mad squirrel tail jumping up and down,

I'm living in a propaganda itself.






© Copyright 2008 Asrah (UN: asrah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Asrah has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/595930-Chapter-one-The-classroom