*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599993-i-am-here-I-am-htere-I-am-everywhere-but-not-with-you
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#599993 added August 3, 2008 at 1:41am
Restrictions: None
i am here I am htere I am everywhere but not with you
He is gone, he tried to stay longer and i kept praying just fucking go leave the country dont come back i dont want you here.. i just wanna run the other way but i had to keep my cool act like all is well when in reality i wanted to kill him murder him, i dont know why he presumes buy me a whole bunch of stuff will shut me up... i dont know why he is so fucking insecure...


In the meantime i tried to connect to the net from home no use so i am sitting at my in laws without giving a shit and typing away chatting with chrystal laughing at the fact that she tired to kill her boyfriend with a knife.. sometimes i wish i was there just to be a witness and say she didnt do nothing she is as innocent as me.

I miss everyone but at the same time i dont want to talk to anyone.. people are useless they say things they dont mean they do things they dont want.. and its unfortunate i am one of them.

lately my family has been occupying my house every single day and i am bored of them but without them i would kill myself... its like i dont know what i want anymore.. i am fucking headcase

© Copyright 2008 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599993-i-am-here-I-am-htere-I-am-everywhere-but-not-with-you