*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/601248-Catch-Up
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#601248 added May 9, 2014 at 12:39pm
Restrictions: None
Catch Up
It's almost a week since my burpday bash and what a week it's been. In fact I could say what a month it's been, what a year it's been, what a decade it's been and so on. But such is the way of life.

I had a great day out with my gals again. First time we've had bad weather in four outings so it's not my place to complain. *Wink* We set off in our minibus with grey skies and drizzle to the marina where our little boat was awaiting our arrival. The crew of two suggested we change the venue for our pub meal as they felt the rain would only worsen later in the afternoon and they could arrange a short return journey should this be the case.

They were right, The rain persisted and became heavier but it didn't spoil our day, apart from playing havoc with those of us with naturally curly hair. I'll let the photos speak for themselves, but another wonderful burpday to add to the memory box. Thanks my special friends for making my day and to all here who added their good wishes.



Just click on this one to see the rest if you dare.

And here's my belated burpday gift Dylan, delivered August 6th. Ain't he lovely? *Bigsmile*







© Copyright 2014 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/601248-Catch-Up