*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/602185-and-I-wait
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#602185 added August 16, 2008 at 3:25am
Restrictions: None
....and I wait
Well, who knew that the doc was only in the office for three hours? Not I. Thanks for paying attention. So we missed the boat on the info I was dying to find out. I now get to hang in until Monday. Happy, happy, joy, joy. *Rolleyes*

This is a busy weekend for us, especially since it's the last one here. Vacation is coming to a quick close. Last night we went up into the mountain of Bhamdoun. There was supposedly a party going on, but once we arrived, it was over. At 10pm on Friday. Yeah that makes sense. So we headed from Bhamdoun back to the mountain of Ahlay--which by the way we passed to get to the first one. Don't cha just love when things go this way? And where do we end up going...come on boys and girls, put on your thinking caps. Think Americank, think of an old dude with white hair, wearing a white suit and black tie..........you guessed it KFC. I mean, what better place to sit and eat than KFC. *Laugh* It's was fine, I needed to find a place that I could actually eat without paying a fortune and wasting money. So I picked every sliver of skin/flour off the chicken...and it was a greasy, slimey nightmare. Don't think I wanna do that again, maybe in the privacy of my own home sure, but not in public.

Today we head to the beach with a pool this time. Oh yeah, gonna show off my sychro moves that I've been practicing at the gym. After that, we head to Beirut for a Moulad--a prayer session for Hamoudie. And then, we are going to DT. Never was there a country where DT is more celebrated than Lebanon. What is DT you ask? Come on, that one's so easy. DT=down town. There is a new memorial to Rafic Hariri that I must see. I remember visiting his gravesite, so this memorial is extra special. They have a statue of him, and then at the precise moment of his assassination, a large flame goes up. This I'll have to go back and see at 12:55pm before we leave. But I want to check out the statue tonight. At least I will be occupied and not sitting at home watching the clock slowly ticking away.

Today is a banner day. I slept in until 8am. Oh yeah, it helps when you go to bed at 2am, so the six hour sleeping pattern remains. LOL. Time to put on that old swimsuit that I am tired of. The new one has issues that I won't even go into. Let's just say that I need new bottoms. Gotta love clothing that comes in sets........who thought that shit up in the first place? Must be a male. *Laugh* Ok, must run, gotta hit the pool. Sunburn awaits.

Peace Out...


© Copyright 2008 Purple Princess (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/602185-and-I-wait