*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/603868-Its-all-good
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#603868 added August 26, 2008 at 3:49pm
Restrictions: None
It's all good
Ok, I know I'm a damn princess when it comes to certain things. But when I have something, and then it disappears, I get irritated like a raving bitch. I admit that freely. So I want to put my old screensaver back on my cell phone, and poof, the damn things vanished. I didn't delete any pictures, especially the ones that come with the phone. So where in the hell is the pic of the purple bling??? I need the purple bling back. *Cry* Since the purple faded on the old phone cover, I at least have to have some sort of purple associated with my phone. When there's none, I get damn depressed. Don't ask what it is with me and the color. There is no answer except to say.......it's just me.

Work was, well work. I like the fact that when I went next door to get parts, the store manager said he looks forward to the sunshine I bring every time I walk in the door. *Wink* That certainly makes a girl feel good. Is it sad that little comments can brighten a day? I think not. In fact, I kinda of look forward to the unexpected compliment. It usually seems to come out of no where, and usually when we are a wee bit depressed. Nothing like it to turn your attitude around slightly. Everyone needs an attitide adjustment every now and again.

I've jumped back into reviewing, and my group is practically non-exsistant. Which really sux. The reviewing is fun, I've missed it and really want to crack the top 100 again. I can't believe I'm not even on the boards at all. That hurts! As for my group, I'm at a crossroads. Guess I'll have to mass email them, and make sure that those in the group really want to be there. If not, then I need to delete them and find some new members. Not so damn easy. I had hoped it wouldn't be such a slow go.

So if anyone know how I can get the word out, and try to bolster my member base, send me a message. I'm getting desperate, and really don't want to shut the group down completely.

Guess that's all I've got to say for now. Dumping the "peace out" since I'm now home. Need to come up with a snappy exit, this will probably keep me up nights. A writer's mind just never shuts off. *Laugh*

TT4N





New siggie

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/603868-Its-all-good