*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/604406-Its-Friday-Bitches
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#604406 added August 29, 2008 at 4:58pm
Restrictions: None
It's Friday Bitches......
I swear I love saying that. It just rolls off my tongue so damn nicely. Well it is Friday. And in T land, that means no cooking. Woots to not having to cook dinner on a Friday nite. Work was busy, more so for hubby than it was for me. I actually got a lot done. I worked on 5 reviews, and did a bit more Spidey research for my quickie entry. I even read a few of those entries. Not too shabby. So I've decided to change gears in the story I started. Since I gave it a name......The Black Cat's Prey.......then she should have the POV. I think it will work much better this way. Besides, I'm a girl, I should write what I know. And this girl loves her some Spiderman, so it shouldn't be much of a stretch. *Laugh*

Pissing me off today.......drivers. I swear. I try to be the nice one, like today as I approached the intersection, I left the driveway for the store open, didn't block anyone. Well this asshole comes up on the side of me, and thinks that I've left that space open for just him. UGH. What an f-er! Seriously, the light was red!!!! Did he get anywhere? No he did not. Did I then proceed to ride his ass for the hell of it? Yes I did. Just couldn't help myself.

It funny to me how I go to Lebanon, and don't swear a lot. But when I get home, I'm dropping all kinds of nastiness from the mouth. What is up with that? This I will need to think about more before I delve deeper.

Have a busy weekend ahead of us. Might be having dinner guests tomorrow. And my brother from another mother is coming for dinner Sunday with the soon to be SIL. Love that girl. So hubby goes out last night to see an old friend from some twenty years back, and they might be coming Sunday as well. If your reading this STBSIL, this is your heads up. *Laugh* Need to hit Sam's Club to get the bare essentials, and Ramadan begin Monday, so there will be a ton of shopping to gear up for the fifty course meals. Not looking forward to Fattouch every single day, but it's a must. And it is tastey, at least for the first week or so.

ON THERESA'S IPOD

Ok, I'm hooked on a teen soap. Just can't help myself. And I even managed to get the boys hooked too, so it's our weekly ritual. This song in particular is on repeat at the moment. I forgot how much I loved it, now I'm on a quest to learn the words, so this should be jamming all weekend long. Give it a whirl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz9X5nSKkbg&feature=related

Guess that it for now. Gotta rework that Black Cat and make her sizzle so I can at least place on the top three. And I did get quite an honor today, but you'll have to wait to find out exactly what that is. When it comes out, you'll know. *Wink*

TT4N


© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/604406-Its-Friday-Bitches