*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/604738-musical-me
Rated: GC · Book · Other · #1450453
this is not a story or a poem. this is where i talk about whatever the hell i want.
#604738 added August 31, 2008 at 7:52pm
Restrictions: None
musical me
i touched a guitar for the first time in a long time yesterday and i immediately felt that rush when i fingered the strings.
music has been a huge part of my life for years and ive only just discovered the lyrical wonder that is bob dylan.
it seems you either love him or you dont. i feel that everyone can find meaning to their life in a bob dylan song if you just listen to the words. sure he isnt the greatest singer to walk the earth but the way he writes...
i watched im not there the other day and i was kind of confused. maybe i missed the entire point of the movie. it had six different actors playing him and none of their names was bob...there was a robbie (played by heath ledger) but that was it.
anyways. im thinking of making my way across the country to the west coast. a girl i met lives over there and she seems to have fallen for me. kinda didnt want that but hey, what can you do. ill see her for a few weeks then move on.
the road is lonely but full of opportunities. im thinkin of buying a dog from the pound so i have a companion on my travels. might name him b.d

© Copyright 2008 I Crave Open Roads... (UN: penrithrams2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
I Crave Open Roads... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/604738-musical-me