*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/608834-One-of-those-miscellaneous-blogs-Im-notorious-for
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#608834 added September 23, 2008 at 9:29am
Restrictions: None
One of those miscellaneous blogs I'm notorious for
*Note* About an hour before time to get up, Wimzy got up in the bed and we did some serious snuggling. Nothing like a snuggle with a dog to get your day started.

*Note* The cool weather has showed up. This is the sure-nuff cool weather! Of course, this is Mississippi we are talking about: I think the high today is supposed to be about 88 degrees. The mornings and evenings are nice and cool, though, and 88 is nothing to sneeze at. Nice!

*Note* The fair is coming October 1, which is earlier than usual. I love the fair! Especially the ferris wheel, because you get to sit in your car and look out at everything.

*Note* I have $1200 worth of books to order by September 30. The Fiction section is looking pretty good, but Non-fiction needs work, so that's what I'll concentrate on. Oddly enough, these children like the Non-fiction books, especially the ones about drawing and animals. All I ever wanted when I was a kid were story books. Still do.

*Note* Matt had a soccer game last night. He scored two goals, and several others scored too. He's on a good little team this year. They have won several games. Emily played too - her team didn't win, but it was a good game and they played well. Non-competitive Anna Claire is still enjoying her dance class. The dance teacher, Miss Gerry, has a high school girl helping her teach, and guess what her name is? Anna Claire! My Anna Claire just thinks that's wonderful, that another Anna Claire would be one of her dance teachers.

© Copyright 2008 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/608834-One-of-those-miscellaneous-blogs-Im-notorious-for