*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/610058-cool-and-crisp
by fyn
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1216945
For meandering thoughts, and mindful walks...
#610058 added September 29, 2008 at 7:06pm
Restrictions: None
cool and crisp
This past Friday I was invited to Lansing to go to a place called Magdelena's Tea House to read some of my poetry. A friend of mine was headlining that evening. It was awesome, but the best part was...they really, really liked my stuff! The audience ranged froma blue-haired lady to kids with purple and orange hair. There were people of all ages, orientations and genders...and they liked what I read. Now, granted, I was no 'Quela.'

Quela got up they and had all her stuff memorized and she really emoted! Me? I sat and read. Sure, I looked at the audience etc, but I basically read my work. People had tears! People laughed. People hugged. It was so freeking awesome!
And they want me to come back in November! *dances a happy dance*

The other cool part was running into several folks that are also on Writing.Com. We chatted and when I mentioned 'Fyndorian', which is who I am on WDC, I got...'Oh you're Fyndorian? I know you!' Too cool!

© Copyright 2008 fyn (UN: fyndorian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fyn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/610058-cool-and-crisp