*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611104-Recovering-my-opinion-and-a-little-bossy-dog
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#611104 added October 5, 2008 at 12:13pm
Restrictions: None
Recovering, my opinion, and a little bossy dog
          I got some kind of virus and spent the whole day yesterday lying around in bed and on the recliner. Which was kind of nice, even though I was sick. I'm all better this morning, but I skipped church anyway just to make absolutely sure I had plenty of time to recover. *Bigsmile* Wimzy was my little nurse. She spent the whole day taking care of - i. e. snuggling with - me.

          I just got through watching Cheers, and now Hogan's Heroes is on - two of my favorites. I rarely just sit down and watch TV unless I'm sick. I'm not a big TV fan anyway. I'm a radio person - I've found a radio station with all the "oldies" that I like, like Karen Carpenter and Jim Croce. I told y'all I was a closet old person! *Laugh* I really don't see the point of relegating all the oldies to one station - it seems like we could have a mixture of old and new on one station, but they didn't ask my opinion. It makes me feel funny that all the songs that were popular when I was in high school are now oldies! However, I have to admit that I'm glad to have high school in the waaayyy past.

         Wimzy said to tell you that as my medical advisor, she is telling me to get off the computer and get my behind onto the recliner. So I guess I will obey orders!

© Copyright 2008 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611104-Recovering-my-opinion-and-a-little-bossy-dog