*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/613059-I-wish-they-wouldnt-make-me-think-of-a-title
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#613059 added October 15, 2008 at 4:46pm
Restrictions: None
I wish they wouldn't make me think of a title
I'm starting to feel a little better. I went ahead and took today off too. The kids were out of school for some reason, I've forgotten why now, so we have had a lazy day. For lunch we got hamburgers and shakes and brought them home to eat. Nice! Especially since no dishes were used:my dishwasher is acting funky. *Angry*

I'll probably go on back tomorrow, even though I have't gotten completely well. We don't get that many sick days per year, only 10, so I need to save some for later in the year, because I'll wind up taking some for the kids, too.

I had to laugh at David McClain this morning, because I was just asking my husband the other day did he remember when we had to be attached to the wall to talk on the phone. I was teasing him a little bit, because he talks on his cell phone ALL the time, and I was asking him what he did in the days when he couldn't carry a phone with him. Of course, we know the answer, which is not talk until we got to the house, instead of ALL the time, like he does now. His phone was running out of power, and he was going into a bit of a panic, so I had to give him a little reminder that there were days when he didn't walk around with it growing out of his ear, and he managed to survive. *Rolleyes*

© Copyright 2008 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/613059-I-wish-they-wouldnt-make-me-think-of-a-title