*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/613637-Sunday-Bloody-Sunday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#613637 added October 19, 2008 at 4:17pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday Bloody Sunday
The slowest, most boring, irritating day of the week. That's what it is. Especially when you can't go anywhere. I mean I probably could go out and about, but seriously for how long? I am napping everyday, something I don't usually do. And I refused to take any Vicodin today. I want to try and drive in the morning, so I'd better learn how to deal with the pain and soreness. It's easy to move about, but the bloating is driving me nuts. I can't stand it. And the itching. UGH. I am so tempted to rip those little tape strips right off. And after the chatties yelling at me to leave them alone this morning, I have - for now. *Laugh*

I admit to being a pain in the ass as a patient. I'm so used to doing everything for everyone, and not being able to do the simplest of things I find is pure TORTURE. I can't load the dishwaher, or do laundry. And hell. I'm not even sure how long it is that I'm not supposed to be bending down. I've cheated, yeah I did a couple of times. I wasn't going to call the kids to come and pick up something I dropped on the floor. It's a good thing I've maintained my leg muscles over the years. Certainly coming in handy at the moment. *Bigsmile*

And damn itunes. I am downloading songs at an alarming rate, and I can't dance. *Cry* Sitting on the chair and tapping my feet just doesn't cut it. What I need is to move about the house, around the furniture, make the kids stop and look at me like I'm completely insane. How long will I have to wait to do that? So unfair. My blog is now the place where I whine. And that totally blows. That's it. I'm done for today.

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE - ALWAYS

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/613637-Sunday-Bloody-Sunday