*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/615475-Crap
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1254599
Exploring the future through the present. One day at a time.
#615475 added October 29, 2008 at 5:13pm
Restrictions: None
Crap
A friend noticed today that she was having problems leaving comments in my other blog on my website.

I spent over an hour trying to fix it - to no avail. Even the help system yielded no answers.

Crap.

So I decided to start over. That meant deleting my old blog. Yippee. Off I went and got it all set up. However, every time I tried to modify it, such as add new links, the changes didn't take.

Grrrrr.

I deleted the blog again and started over with a different platform. This time it worked, modifications and all.

Though my previous entries were removed, I was smart enough to print them out into an Adobe Acrobat file.

Removing the old blog also invalidated the RSS feeds. If you subscribed to the blog before, you'll have to do it again. Sorry about that.

I'm so beat right now I don't have the energy to give more updates on my book.

You'll have to wait until tomorrow.

I wanna take a nap.

© Copyright 2008 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/615475-Crap