*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/618329-Inuyasha-Kagome-and-Kikyo
by Alias
Rated: E · Book · Teen · #1490764
A blog on how my days are going! Sometimes my life could be a TV show, people say...
#618329 added November 13, 2008 at 10:40am
Restrictions: None
Inuyasha, Kagome, and Kikyo
Alright! Time to let the little nerdy secret out: I love the Japanese stuff! I live in it! Konichiwa, my friends! Well, I'm not that bad. I'd like to visit there someday and I love the stories they have in manga/anime or whatever.

My favorite, even though it's kind of old, is Inuyasha. The stopped making the TV show so I try to read the books. Here's one little part of it: Inuyasha loves Kagome AND Kikyo. Kagome loves Inuyasha...Kikyo 'loves' him too...and Kikyo hates Kagome. It's too much to explain right now but...

I have a Kikyo and Kagome! Of course, you guys know Nicole, but there's someone else I kind of possibly like too...Catie Clark. We've got a lot in common, and she's nice. She's close to being pretty, but not quite there yet. I don't judge by looks, but I'm saying she has potential. But she's extremely nice and all, so she's cool with me. But then there's Nicole, and...I have no idea what to think anymore, because of the whole phone conversation and the night under the bridge and the U.S.S. Nightmare...

Nicole, Kelly, Ryan, Becky, Kendra, Noah, and I went to this haunted house-haunted ship sort of thing. It was crazy. We were all so scared we grabbed onto each other's shirts (mine got extremely stretched) and had this whole cha-cha line going through the ship. They pushed me to the front and we were the very first people to go in, so I got hit with everything. We finally made it to one room (the body bag room...oh joy...) and settled down. So what did we decide to do? Count to see if everybody was there. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and...8. Well, too bad there were ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE 7 OF US! We went all insanely pshyco and ran out of the joint. It was great. Afterwards, we were cold, so what did we decide to do? Go get ice cream (yes, I think our brains were still flipped out by the whole haunted ship experience). Nicole and I spent a little time alone together, but not much. We had six people chasing after us the entire time.

Well, now that that's done, I have to say I like Erin more than Catie...but that's only because of the memory. I know in a little bit I'll start liking her more again. Probably when I go to her locker (we share a locker now. I've got 3!) But I know Nicole will always have a piece of my heart...whether she claims she broke it or not, that freaky little...GRR!

Catie is much nicer than Nicole when it comes to this sort of thing. Maybe I should ask her out sometime...but I don't know about Nicole...I'd feel...a little guilty, I guess. But why would I? She's only one girl. She doesn't matter...

Oh, I can't lie to myself that much.

© Copyright 2008 Alias (UN: catcrazy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alias has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/618329-Inuyasha-Kagome-and-Kikyo