*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/619112-More-to-Im-Back
by Alias
Rated: E · Book · Teen · #1490764
A blog on how my days are going! Sometimes my life could be a TV show, people say...
#619112 added November 17, 2008 at 9:29pm
Restrictions: None
More to *I'm Back!!!*
Okay, I had to leave really fast, so here's some other stuff on whats up today.

I'm so happy for my story THE LOST WORLD! It has 60 views now, and maintains a 5-star rating! I'd love for my blogger buddies to read it. You should also check out the forum scribbles, also by yours truly. And, to top it all off- my portfolios been viewed 299 times since its birth! One more and happy 300th viewing! :) I'm happy. If I never got my writing out, I'd probably be even mor insane than I am now.

It was the same for Emily Dickinson. She sent her poetry to a publisher, and he loved it. Problem was, though, she was BEFORE her time, so the people wouldn't understand it as mucg as we do now! He didn't publish it, but she wa just happy that she had someone read it. And now...after her death, she's famous and being blogged about on a computer-something she'd never even dreamed of!

Well, that's it for me and my inspirational stories. See ya next time!

© Copyright 2008 Alias (UN: catcrazy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alias has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/619112-More-to-Im-Back