*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/619278
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Drama · #1496912
Story of making it through child abuse.
#619278 added November 18, 2008 at 3:40pm
Restrictions: None
First Time
A few months went by, everyday kind of melted into the next. Geena had moved in during the summer against her parents’ wishes, and mine as well, but there was nothing I could do about it. At the beginning of August we had an end of the summer party at Sean's house.

"You'll be fine!" James reassured me as I stood on the roof of Sean's home. People had been doing it all evening, jumping of the roof, usually drunk, and onto a trampoline. I was clearly not buzzed enough though, as the party began to wind down, to jump off of the roof. My overwhelming fear of heights hadn't settled in until I was looking down over the back yard. James stared back up at me and gently tried to coax me down, like I was a cat stuck in a tree. I felt paralyzed. I saw Zek climbing the ladder and stepping on the grainy black shingles. He took my hand. "Come on Ehvie, we'll do it together." he spoke softly. I felt more at ease, but still I was trembling. "Lets do it on 3 okay?"

"O-okay." I said, my voice clearly shaking. The small crowd that had formed below us around the trampoline was chattering. "And look!" Zek said loudly, " If we miss, there will be lots of soft bodies to break our fall!" I giggled, silently praying that didn't happen. Zek started counting, "One, two.." The crowd joined in, "Three!" Zek and I jumped. More so him pulling me. But as we fell into the trampoline and bounced to a stop, it really wasn't as scary as I thought it would be.

Jamie grabbed me up and kissed my face. "I'm so proud of you Ehvie!" he smiled. "You look tired sweetie, wanna go home?" he asked. I nodded. He picked me up and told Sean we were leaving, then put me in the car and drove home.

When we walked in the door, Uncle Robbie was laying on the couch. "Hey kids." he said. "Hey Uncle Robbie." We went back to my room and sat down on the bed. We watched TV for a little while before James start kissing my chest and biting on my neck. "Jamie don’t!" I giggled. "Uncle Robbie is home!"

"Ah! He's sleepin!" James kissed me up my neck. He pulled my shirt up over my head and I laid down on my pillow. "I love you Ehvie Davids." he kissed up my stomach to my chest, then up my neck again and french kissed me. "Wait, wait." I said. I got up with just my bra and skirt on and slowly opened my door. I walked down the hall of the doublewide trailer and peaked into the living room. I smiled when I saw Uncle Robbie passed out on the couch. I put a blanket over him and kissed his forehead. Then I snuck down the hall to his room and got a condom out of his top drawer.

When I opened up the door to my room I saw James lying on my bed with just his boxers on and his hard on sticking up in the air. I was kind of stunned because I had never seen it before. I walked in and shut the door quietly. He sat up and I flashed the condom at him before I tossed it on the bed. His blue-green eyes shine and he smiled at me. He got up and pulled my skirt down. "Are you sure about this Jamie?" I asked looking down at him. I stepped out of my skirt. He stood up and pushed the hair out of my face. "Ehvie, we've been together two years. I wouldn't leave you for anything, and I did think we should wait until you were older, but I want you so bad baby." He said quietly. "I want you too." I said looking into his eyes.

He pulled my panties down and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he laid me on the bed with one arm and pulled his boxers off with the other. He climbed on top of me and kissed me all over my face. "Is-is this gonna hurt James?" I asked. He didn't answer, but unsnapped my bra and kissed my chest. I moaned. "I love you Ehvie. I've been waiting for so long for this." he said.

He kissed my lips softly and I felt him enter me slowly. I could feel my body tensing and I started slightly hyperventilating. James whispered, "Its okay, I love you, its okay sweetie, just calm down and relax." He looked in my eyes and said, "Okay hunny, I'm gonna do it. If it hurts, I want you to just scratch my back." he leaned down and kissed me, then pushed in completely. A searing hot pain shot through my entire body, I bit down on my lip and dug into his back, whimpering, trying not to cry out. Tears were automatically in my eyes.

"Sweetie, you did it!" He smiled at me, and kissed my tears. "Oh baby its ok, I'll make it all better my love." I smiled back at him; the pain was a dull throbbing now. I already knew I loved him, but this made it final for me. I kissed him and told him it was okay to start.

About 5 minutes into it, I leaned back onto my pillow and looked over at my nightstand to see the condom sitting on there. But I was so overcome by every emotion I didn't even care.
© Copyright 2008 Wednesday (UN: xxwednesdayxxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wednesday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/619278