*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/619563-Twilightturns-to-Midnight
by Alias
Rated: E · Book · Teen · #1490764
A blog on how my days are going! Sometimes my life could be a TV show, people say...
#619563 added November 20, 2008 at 10:47am
Restrictions: None
Twilight...turns to Midnight
I really do not feel like writing about this, but as this is a blog its my duty to, I guess. Last night was so crazy, though...

Well, I called Nicole and we were so happy to talk to each other again. We spent all the time we could on the phone before my grandparents forced me to get off. Well, during that call she invited me to go see Twilight with her...and I LOVE THE BOOKS! They are awesome! Iread the fourth one in one day! Have I said that before? haha.

Anyway, I go to ask my old people (grandparents) if I can go. Thay said...dun-dun-dun. No. nononononono! Argh! Why wont they let me go? Grr....they won't let me go see it with any of the 5 GROUPS OF PEOPLE THAT WANT ME TO GO WITH THEM!!!

So, I go back up to talk with her, but then I gotta get off. I'm mad at not being able to go, not because of the movie, but because I can't see her. What do my grandparents say to this?

"Well you're gonna be dissapointed!"

WHAT THE HECK! I wanna see the girl I'm in love with but you dont care!!! I cant tell them anything though because if I say I love her to them they'll just think that its teenage crap but I do!!!! Whenever I'm around her I actually feel good! Whycant I see her?

This is a loadful of crap. I hate it.

Oh.....

© Copyright 2008 Alias (UN: catcrazy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alias has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/619563-Twilightturns-to-Midnight