*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/621789-Shout-Out--Lots-of-fun-stuff
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#621789 added December 2, 2008 at 4:25pm
Restrictions: None
Shout Out & Lots of fun stuff
I just want to give a shout to kiyasama and the Angel Army for my Leadership Award. It really means a lot to me. My Internet time is limited because of so many real life commitments and my own writing projects, but I do my best to remain active. Some of the things I do:

I try to hang out in the Angel Army Product Review forum once a month and encourage more members to give product reviews.

I write a Drama newsletter on a monthly basis.

I run 3 contests, The Bard's Hall, Show Off Your Best at the Sandbox, and The Best of the Rest.

I'm off to review Best of the Rest now, but here's my little plaque. *Kiss* Thank you Kiya & The Angel Army.

From the Angel Army


I also want to let you all know I'm giving out autographed copies of my book, "All That Remains. Send $15.95 to my PayPal email, "BotrinaRocks@hotmail.com" and you'll receive a free autograph, bookmark, magnets, and a set of pens to go with that book purchase.

"All That Remains" is a contemporary romance written in 2002 and set in Manchester, NH. Darrin Banning is a widower who is being sued by his in-laws for custody of his little girl. He hired a lawyer, Kristina Rivera, and the sparks fly. Will a romance between Darrin and Kristina ruin his chances of keeping his little girl? Check it out!

All the best
Steph

© Copyright 2008 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/621789-Shout-Out--Lots-of-fun-stuff