*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/622349-Lagniappe
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#622349 added December 5, 2008 at 8:52am
Restrictions: None
Lagniappe
*Note* Emily felt fine yesterday morning. She went to school and did just great. My throat and head continued to hurt, so I dragged some old antibiotics from a former illness out and started taking them. Yeeesss, I know you aren't suppossed to do that. We blew our "doctor visit" money by taking Em to the doctor, and what I'm taking is doing the trick.

*Note* A teacher at school is selling World's Finest Chocolate - the Chocolate-covered Almonds. One of my very favorite treats!

*Note* What I got for my birthday: 1. Hubby gave me a toaster oven I wanted. We have a gas stove, and the broiler is waaayyyy down at the bottom. I wanted something to make cheesetoast in where I didn't have to bend over. 2. Emily, all on her own with some money she earned herself by helping her grandmother out, got me some Christmas Snoopy socks she had seen me admiring. 3. My mother and grandmother gave me some clothes. *Rolleyes* You would think that they'd know by now that I don't like to be given clothes, I like to pick out my own - plus they didn't fit. So I took them back and got the money. *Smirk* 4. Our music minister's wife, Cheryl, gave me some White Diamonds perfume and lotion. Finally, I have found a perfume that I like and doesn't give me a headache! So, a good birthday was had by me.

*Note* Anna Claire is going to be in our little town's Christmas parade - her dance teacher always has her students in it. All of them dress up in some little red sweatpants and matching shirts.

*Note* When I got to work this morning, I went to put something in my pocket, and realized that my pants were on backwards.

© Copyright 2008 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/622349-Lagniappe