*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/623802-Dusting-off-an-old-friend
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#623802 added December 11, 2008 at 2:01pm
Restrictions: None
Dusting off an old friend
Wow! It has been such a long time since I have ventured into my own domain to write about anything, and it seems to get harder because I feel like I am starting all over again.

Finals were yesterday in Economics class and it looks like I will be taking it again either next semester or in the fall semester. *Frown* I tried my best and it's not that I didn't get the principles but I really was studying distracted. I have certain constraints (econ word!) that I have not been able to overcome, so far, but I think if I address those areas that kept me from excelling this time, I'll get the grade that I need. *Smile*

My child is sick today. *Frown* She rarely gets listless like this and I find it so unnerving. I was able to get a bit of chicken noodle soup in her and she is staying hydrated, so that is the good thing.

I'm not feeling all that great myself and I'm using this opportunity of "no school" to sleep in...ahhh, feels good.

I'm hoping to get back to some reviewing and reading too while on break and hopefully, I won't be a stranger in my own blog.

© Copyright 2008 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/623802-Dusting-off-an-old-friend