*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/626755-The-31-Day-Challenge
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #1486637
This blog is a wide variety of things. Most titles are prompts I have followed.
#626755 added December 30, 2008 at 12:10pm
Restrictions: None
The 31-Day Challenge
Day 30 A Blog about Blogging

This has been a fun challenge.  To me, it didn’t seem to be that hard.  I write every day, so adding this one more thing to my writing regime was not difficult.  Some of the prompts were very easy for me, and some took more effort (as one would imagine), but overall, I thought it was a great experience.  It’s nice to have a daily prompt to get the creative juices flowing in the morning.  I can’t tell you that I’ve had a favorite prompt, because they were all interesting.  The piece on global warming and the north pole was probably kind of a cop-out… it was supposed to be a serious piece.  But, with the holidays approaching, I had to make it light.  There is too much doom and gloom in the world and people very seldom focus on the fun and positive things in life.  Reading the blogs of all of the other challengers has been probably the best part of this experience.  Because our personalities and thought patterns are all so different, I was amazed at the wide variety of takes on each prompt.  I don’t know that I’ll get into the 365-day Journal Writing Challenge, but the 31-Day Challenge has been a great experience and I’ve “met” a lot of great people here.

Thanks for the opportunity to get involved, Earl!


A Sig from Goob
** Image ID #1482463 Unavailable **
The Angel Outreach Program - Click me to find out more!
A Simply Positive Group Sig For Reviewers.
** Image ID #1502496 Unavailable **
218143218143

© Copyright 2008 Beck Firing back up! (UN: write2b at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Beck Firing back up! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/626755-The-31-Day-Challenge