*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/630025
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #1508687
Belle is stunned by the new kid. Is there more to him than meets the eye?
#630025 added March 9, 2009 at 6:19pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 3: Third Times the Charm
I still wasn't over the initial shock of seeing my angel from my dream. My poor brain was trying to make sense of complete nonsense. This was impossible. Unless I was psychic... Ha! Yeah right, I thought. It was just a coincidence. I dismissed the thought of me being psychic immediately, because if I was psychic I would've gotten and A on my last History exam.


         "Belle, we're waiting for an answer." said Ms. Haller. Damn, I had been so wrapped up in my thinking I hadn't heard the question. Ms Haller was a mousy sort of woman. She was short frumpy and nine times out of ten in a bad mood. Her favorite pastime was picking on defensless students. Mostly me and Bella, of course.


         "I'm sorry, what was the question?" I asked politely.


         "Well, Miss. Winters, I suggest you spend less time daydreaming and more paying attention in class. As you already are probably aware that you are failing my class." Ms. Haller replied acidly. Laughs erupted from the class. The class knew what was coming next.


         "Well, Ms.Haller, I suggest you make your class more interesting and less boring. As you are already are probably aware that you are making kids fall asleep from sheer boredom." That was all it took. The class was tossed into a full-scale rioting chaos of laughter. Ms. Haller's face turned a reddish purple which made it even more hilarious.


         "Miss. Winters get out of my class right now!" Ms. Haller screeched. "I will not be made a fool of!"


         "To late." I said. Ms. Haller screamed and grabbed my arm and jerked me up.


         "Child abuse! I mean, student abuse! I will be pressing charges!" I yelled as she pushed me out the door and slammed it in my face. Somebody behind started laughing quietly. I turned around and gasped. It was Braedyn.


         "That was quite funny." he said.


         "Um, hi." I was shocked. Why was he out here?


         "I notice you don't have that much tolerance with succubi." he said. I snorted with laughter. He grinned at me. An awkward silence filled the air.


         "Did you know every time there's an awkward silence, a gay baby is born?" I asked. His laugh echoed down the hallway. He moved closer to me andmy mind started having flashbacks of my dream last night.


         "Is this awkward?" he said as he leaned in closer. His eyes bewithed me and made me feel like I was on fire and freezing cold at the same time. The scent of his breath made me dizzy and my heart felt like it was running a marathon. He had me completly under his spell. Just then, the bell shrieked, signaling the end of class. I jumped and hit my head against the locker behind me. He smiled and leaned towards the side of my head


         "Third times the charm." he whispered. With one last smile, he walked down the hallway and disapeered into the rushing throng of students.


© Copyright 2009 FamousUndead (UN: famousundead at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FamousUndead has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/630025