*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/633375-Sexy-Khakis-of-Sexiness
by Jade
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1523564
It's good to put your thoughts out somewhere where unbiased people can look at them.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#633375 added February 1, 2009 at 11:48pm
Restrictions: None
Sexy Khakis of Sexiness
So, I started work at this gym. There was a dresscode at the gym that permited us to wear two things; a work-issued red shirt and khaki pants.

Well, who looks good in khakis? Very few people. So, naturally, I thought I looked gross so (again, naturally) I called upon my best friend to complain. I explained my delema to her and she proceded to reasure me that I probably looked 'sexy' in the khakis. Well... I didn't/don't, so we went on to argue about this for a while until she told me the next time to just think of them as my 'sexy khakis of sexiness' and everything would be alright. Well, she has made me need to giggle every time I see myself in the khakis.

Fortunately, they informed me of their mistake, and that the uniform for maintenence people is a black shirt with black pants... hallelujah, I've been saved from breaking out in laughter every time I go to wash the arobics-room windows... and the khakis are going right back to Ross's where I found them.

Don't get me wrong, they are cute khakis, but WHO looks GOOD in khakis? I don't even think they are flattering on models. The body might be good, but the pants aren't.

© Copyright 2009 Jade (UN: soccergirlie99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/633375-Sexy-Khakis-of-Sexiness