*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/634756-tagged-times-two
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1372191
Ohhhhhhhh.
#634756 added February 8, 2009 at 5:04pm
Restrictions: None
tagged times two
This includes everyone who played this round of FtL, plus Mary and grim, just because, well, everyone else is including them.

*

The good:

1. You seem like a good mom, plus you come with what I consider a compelling endorsement. I giggled every time I read your journal.

2. I say this to a lot of people, but I mean it, here: I want the very, very best for you. Of everything. I've written the story of your life in my head and I'm waiting for you to start living it.

3. I think you are braver and more resilient than you give yourself credit for.

4. You'll guess yourself first. You're one of my favorite people to talk to, literally. I always look forward to hearing from you, and over the course of a week my brain creates and discards hundreds of pellets of information and opinion to share with you, most of which I forget by the time we're actually talking. Anyway, it's always a good time.

5. I think you're wonderful, and I enjoy our email exchanges. I always feel I've done something right when I find myself in your favor.

6. I like your honesty.

7. I want very badly for you to approve of me. I hold you in very high esteem, and I would say ours has been some of the most productive interaction I've had around here. I always want to know more.

8. Yours is the style of writing toward which I aspire. I often think I'll never be as good as you. I love your colors, your textures, your perfectly chosen adjectives. I would die of happiness if I ever came up with a passage as gorgeous as some of what I've read from you.

9. You're freaking hilarious. I've been waiting for someone like you to play FtL. Play again, please.

10. You remind me very much of two people: the first boy I ever loved and the only girl I ever considered dating.

11. It's clear why everyone finds you so delightful. I don't think I've ever known anyone to dislike or badmouth you, and I can see why.

12. You are a very vivid writer. I felt like I knew you very well after reading only three of your entries.

13. I vaguely remember that I used to not like you, but now, for the life of me, I have no idea why. Maybe you've changed or maybe I have, but either way, I think you're really nice, now, I like to hear your thoughts and I always smile at your emails. Sorry about the not liking you, before. I honestly forget why.

14. You are very pretty. Like Jessica Simpson on a good day.

15. I'm pretty sure I like you more than you like me, and while that "guts" me, it makes for a nice tension, too. Yours is the journal I always hope will be updated, every time I open Writing.com. I open it first, before I open anyone else's, but then I save it for last, in hopes it'll titillate me as some of your entries have.

16. You're the cutest thing ever! Reading your journal is like eating a large cup of Pinkberry.

17. Whenever I reread the Following entry I wrote to your lead, I feel warm all over.

18. Whenever I'm in a compulsory prayer situation, like when my mother drags me to church, and the pastor says to pray for someone, I always think of you first. I'm "praying" for you.

19. You've really grown on me. Something about your tone is refreshing--it feels like you're mocking us, almost, which always keeps me on my toes. I don't think you are, though, which is nice--you're nice. It's like your journal is a cozy little hiding place, safe from the cattiness that goes on elsewhere. A Writing.com bomb shelter of sorts.

20. I think you're very graceful, and I'm always relieved when I see you've taken the last FtL spot. I see you in the faces of everyone I pass in your city.

*

The not so good:

1. Falling behind is one thing, but the way you do it sort of rubs me the wrong way.

2. I don't think you deserve this. I think you've made a mistake.

3. Sometimes you have to put yourself second and do the right thing for the innocent. You know this, now do it.

4. Haven't spent enough time in your journal to have anything specifically not-so-good to say to you.

5. That said, the above, can't you write like a grown-up?

6. Sometimes I think, when there's not much else going on in your life, you manufacture journaling fodder, and the results are always sort of lame.

7. I was dissatisfied with your response to an email I sent you. I was hoping a meaningful dialogue would come out of it. None did.

8. Dig deeper! Pleeeeease dig deeper! Just once in a while!

9. You're who I assumed Mary was talking about when she said you were part of a group against which she is prejudiced, because Mary and I agree on some things, and I am prejudiced against a certain group, too, of which you are a part. One of your entries made me incredibly frustrated, and I couldn't make anyone understand why.

10. Sometimes reading your journal is kind of like sitting around in the house on a Sunday afternoon.

11. You don't always sound as mature as you think you are.

12. My only complaint is that you didn't write more, earlier. I loved reading your journal.

13. I applaud you, but my practical side still isn't sure.

14. I worry a lot about offending you. Either you're too sensitive or I am.

15. I don't appreciate your tone.

16. See number fourteen, minus the "Either" and "or I am."

17. You're capable of more. But you know that.

18. You really limit yourself by harping on the things you do. You need to grow a constitution already.

19. You can do better.

20. You're last, and I'm all out of snark.

*

If you care, and if you guess yourself right from the former list, I'll let you know.

© Copyright 2009 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/634756-tagged-times-two