*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/637924-Its-Friday-Bitches
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#637924 added February 27, 2009 at 8:34am
Restrictions: None
It's Friday Bitches...
Oh yeah, my favorite day of the week. Woots. And, it looks like I am taking a trip, so keep your fingers crossed that it all works out, cause this princess needs a vacation. *Bigsmile* A $200 round trip is a price that can't be beat. I have always regretted being a teenaged brat when I went to Tennessee with my mom and sister, and refused to go see Elvis' house. But not this time. Nope, that is my plan. Fly into Nashville, and have my cousins take me to the places I missed out on way back when. Cool, eh? So for any of you out there who know the state, give me some ideas of places to see while I'm there for about 4-5 days. Oooo, directions to Keith Urban's house would be sweet!

I have two days to be ready for the start of MarNoWriMo. Good writing vibes would be appreciated. I still need a workable title. Might just have to wing it and change it later.

Got another Anesthesia bill for $1200. Man they never give up. I am not paying it. Have been told by my insurance company that they can not charge me, yet they keep trying. I am tempted to call them and threaten to report them for double billing. Wonder how many people don't check into the medical bills they receive. Glad I checked into this one. That is money that can go toward the vehicle I have my eye on.

Hubby took me out to dinner last night. Any night T doesn't have to cook, is a good night. Yeah, I know, but seriously, I hate to cook. I do it because 'it's my job'. Speaking of jobs. I went into work yesterday, helped hubby with the bills and fun stuff - and realized that I kinda miss it. *Shock* I was used to running across the street and yakking with Bill's Garage, heading over to Murray's and hanging with the crew over there, talking on the phone while ordering parts and joking around with everyone. Even told hubby this as well. Of course he's all for me going back to work. Seems the customers have been asking for me. Woots! So it looks like I might be going back for a few hours on Tuesday and Thursday - see if it's something I really want to be doing or not. And with the office actually clean, that's an added bonus. My desk is calling...

Maxine says...

If you don't have anything nice to say to me, you can probably get a job in human resources. *Laugh*


~~T races off in search of a book title~~

© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/637924-Its-Friday-Bitches