*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/642830-Say-what
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#642830 added March 29, 2009 at 7:26pm
Restrictions: None
Say what....
S N O W....outside my window as we speak. When will it end? Can't someone make it stop, or go elsewhere? I could have sworn we hit SPRING already. *Rolleyes* Must be that bad memory of mine playing tricks on me one again. Gotta love getting older. Well, maybe not.

Did some spring cleaning today. Thought I was only going to pull all the furniture from walls, dust and vaccumn there, and put it all back....but.....no. Hubby thought we should move the room around, and so we did. Took hours. Which means it's part of that word that I loathe - work. We were supposed to tackle the closet as well, but by the time we started, got the room in order, we had to head off to the meat and fruit markets. Theresa eating takes precedence over a clean closet. *Laugh*

My leg hurts so bad. Not sure what I did to it, but for the past three days, it's torture. Worst part, it hurts when I sit down, starts cramping like a... well it hurts! Best way to sit is with my legs straight out. Not good for sitting at my desk, or the dining room table when I write. I'm rather irritated by the whole thing. I mean come on, I'm busting my butt to stay on this diet, with a brand new bag of twizzlers in the pantry calling me every single day, yet I push it aside, grab my daily fill of 42 baby carrots. JK. I don't eat that many, though I could.

On the NaNo front, I'm sitting at about 46,700 right now. Only a few more days to wrap it up, and I need to just get through it. I don't think either book I started is worth a damn, but at least I finished Duncan's, and have two things I can work with.

Oh yeah, just want to give a shout out to my favorite mod. matthewhuge Glad to have you back. You've been missed around here. And the merit badge looks so pretty in my port, so thanks Ricky. You rock! Now, all you have to do is start posting prompts for the weekly quickie, and I'll be a happy erotic quickie writing machine. *Laugh* Damn how hot is that?

Count down to vacation...............15 days. WooooHoooooo.

On the heels of a death in my family this week, I heard today that a neighbor in Lebanon died as well. That's two, which means, there will be another. Hate it when that happens. My fondest Joe moment, was him dancing with six of my friends at my wedding. They took over the dance floor, with Rick Astley singing Never Gonna Give You Up. I am so glad I have that on video tape. He always told me jokes when I was a kid. I miss going to the family picnics we had every summer...dubbed "Ohio Picnics" since the family all moved to Michigan from Ohio. You were always guaranteed a good time if you showed up, no matter what. Especially if Irish was around. My grandfather was hilarious once he started drinking. I heard some of the craziest stories about his childhood and all the trouble he got into as a young man. Gee, wonder where I get my wild streak from.

While making dinner tonight, I had the radio in the kitchen blasting. I have to have my music. And this oldie came on. Actually I'm going to plug two, because I heard one earlier in the week, downloaded it from itunes and keep playing it. No laughing. These are great songs. Ask anybody!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDB8firw4BI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnqkaH_EP_o


© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/642830-Say-what