*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/643634
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#643634 added May 17, 2011 at 8:20pm
Restrictions: None
Countess/Princess April Cassadine
Countess April Cassadine lives in England. She was a Princess in a former life in Ireland. She lived as a Princess in the 1600's. She is now a present day Countess. She knows she has lived before. She goes back to the past to revisit her past. Wouldn't that be nice? April Cassadine has red hair and is married to a Count named Avaril. He doesn't know his Countess has lived before. They have a little girl named Emerald.

As a Princess, April was married to a knight named Marcellan. She was happy with him and when she goes back to the past, she visits him. She is leading a double life and she feels she has been unfaithful to her present day husband Avaril. April is torn between two worlds. While married to Marcellan, she had two miscarriages and she was kidnapped by highlanders. She was rescued by Marcellan. Life with Avaril, is about going to balls, charity benefits and keeping up appearances. April was happier in the past but she can't take her daughter with her if she left for good, so she is content to go back to the past when her husband is sleeping at night. April has the best of both worlds. She lives out her fantasies in the past and she is a present day housewife. April often wonders what it would be like to live a normal life without a title and have never lived before. She will never know. She loves her daughter Emerald and going back to the past when ever she pleases is her secret and her fantasy.

** Image ID #1005030 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1378168 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2011 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/643634