*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/644507-Behold-begone
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#644507 added April 9, 2009 at 8:39am
Restrictions: None
Behold, begone
Yes, the high tech touch screen phone arrived yesterday afternoon. UGH! Hated it. *Laugh* I am sending it back. I could barely get the thing to work, the volume is so slow I'd never be able to hear anyone while driving, and watch what you touch. I was in my phonebook, hit a contact and it called them....TWICE. Do you think I could figure out how to end the call? HELL NO. So I called T-mobile again. I love my carrier. I've been with them since 2003, and there are two reasons I stay. One, they have the best deals. Two, because no matter what kind of problem I am having, they ALWAYS go out of their way to make me happy. They are crediting the shipping and handling for the Behold, there and back again. I've decided to go old school. To a phone I loved, that has a wicked upgrade to it, and omg......you'll never guess. Well, maybe. So many colors to choose from, and yes, yes, YES.....I chose PURPLE. ~~~~two snaps with a twist~~~ Yeah, I was an In Living Color freak back in the day. So now I wait for the Motorola W490 Heather Grape to arrive. It's better than my old Razr, and I loved that phone, still have it, refuse to part with it, even though it only will hold a charge for a few hours. First phone I ever paid cash for. Ahhh, sweetness.

It's been a rather busy week. Boys will be home for ten days starting tomorrow. They are thrilled. Even making plans the second I get shipped off to the airport. Maybe it's a good thing Zak doesn't have his license yet. That's one thing I won't have to worry about while away.

My laptop is a big old mess, pissing me off right and left. As of this morning, I can only have three windows open at a time before IE starts crashing. I went to HP.com to upload the BIOS, but, it won't load. *Shock* Nope, typical for T and PC's. We don't mix very well. Now I ask you, is this karma kicking my booty for all the wonderfully bad things I do? One does tend to wonder. I will have to call them, because their online support sux ass, and takes for friggin ever. And I am SOOOO not looking forward to dealing with someone in another country whom I can barely understand. Nothing makes you feel older than having to say, "What? Could you repeat that? Huh?" A zillion times in the course of 15 minutes. I should have asked for a refund and bought a different brand of computer back in January. Not that that was an option, mind you.

On the writing front, I have my story for Lutz's contest halfway done. It's a contest worth checking out.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1545742 by Not Available.


Been slacking. I admit it. Only made it 5 pages into Lisa's story with editing. I so hate to edit. It's depressing. I'm not good at it. Am willing to pay GP's to have anyone other than me edit my work. Come one, come all, FIX IT. Instead I've been reviewing like mad, and trying to keep up with the multitude of changes to CRC. I thought it would be good to open up the group, let the members pick and choose what they wanted to read since the ages and preferences varied of each person, but it just seems to be sitting again. Yes, I have some wonderful members who review on a regular basis, but not as many as I would have liked. Not sure what to do about it anymore. So here's a plug for my struggling reivew group, check it out.

GROUP
Rainbow Madness ~ Reviews and Upgrades  (13+)
Need a review? Need a gift idea? Need an Upgrade? This Group is for you!
#1326217 by New Beginnings...


When I was a kid, my aunt used to give me a Josef Original, on my birthday, with the age I was that year. Some broke over the years, and I never had all of them. Until now. For the last 8 years, my hubby has been gifting me the missing ones, and this year on my birthday, I finally got 21. But there was a surprise as well. A bride and groom. I've let them sit above the others for a few weeks, not sure where to put them because I like them all together in one place. And this morning I figured out where to showcase them. They are now in the hallway outside my bedroom on the shelf. I dusted each of them, put the bride and groom in the center, and surrounded them with 1-21, the March one, and the Irish one. It's so cool looking. I love it. So thank you hubby. I am very touched that you were able to complete the collection, and went through the trouble of scouring the internet (which you loathe) in order to do so.

Guess that's it for today. Hubby gave me the day off, and since I'll be working tomorrow instead, I need to put my time to good use. To review, to write, to edit, to clean..........oh, I know. Breakfast, I forgot to eat breakfast. Must have my Cheerios with blueberries. YUM. Diet is working, oh yeah!

© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/644507-Behold-begone