*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/645817
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jessie
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #1551240
The second book in the Missing Moon series.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#645817 added April 18, 2009 at 6:57pm
Restrictions: None
Ivory Moon Intro
PACK ORDER
Valterra (Leader, Male, White.)
Cain (Second in Command, Male, Dark-Red.)
Garreth (Third in Command, Male, Black.)
Alka (Regular Member, Female, Dirty-Brown)
Emery (Regular Member, Male, Dark-Blonde.)
Lakia (Regular Member, Female, Dark Grey.)
Paki (Regular Member, Female, Dark Grey, Lakia's Sister.)
Dakota (Regular Member, Female, White.)



BACK OF THE BOOK:
When the pack begins to slowly change, everything falls into place not only for all of the members, but for Lucia and Garreth, too.
But when tragedy strikes the pack, yet again, how will it effect the lives of each couple?
When the more-than-expected visitor makes his move, will the pack decide to leave, and save their members? Or will they decide to fight, no matter how many they lose?
Ivory Moon picks up with the pack, where they were left in Missing Moon. Their safe lives becoming even easier, though Valterra can't help but tell the rest of the members, what he knows is coming.
But, what is Valterra's big secret?





CHAPTERS :
Chapter One







PREFACE

When Dakota and Cain returned from their honey moon, she was certain that she was pregnant, but I wondered how she could tell so soon. We all trusted her none the less, and we were all happy for them. Except me. I know it seems cruel, but I couldn't force myself to do anything. I wanted children so badly, and for that; I envied her. Garreth knew how I felt.
But where was my children, my home, my husband? I certainly couldn't see any of that. Garreth just didn't feel the same.
But I let my hopes drop on that one, a long time ago. What angered me the most, was that I had given so much to Garreth, for nothing but his love in return. But that's it. I got his love in return. What was I thinking? How selfish of myself...
We weren't so happy together any more. He noticed everytime I sighed, though I never actually meant to.
And this scared me, beyond my wildest belief. How could I get close to him again? He was hardly ever home...
But why was this bothering me so, with other such important problems?

This was it. I was in the forest alone. And I was sure that I would die. Where was everyone? What had happened to my family?
The soft howling loomed throughout the forest, winding slowly around the trees, and even coming forth over the sound of the water trickling along the ground. It was disturbing, though. Something was wrong.
The blood dripped from my palm, to the ground, and I knew I was stupid. How very, very stupid of me.
What was I looking to solve?
When the howling stopped, it began.
© Copyright 2009 Jessie (UN: archery at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jessie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/645817