*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/646588
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#646588 added April 28, 2009 at 4:30pm
Restrictions: None
Medieval Love Story: Taylor's Song: Princess Juilet
I love the song: Love Story By: Taylor Swift. I am writing a story about it. A beautiful song and a beautiful love story.

Princess Juliet didn't want to go the Ball. She didn't like any of the men that she had met. She was bored at the ball. She kept adjusting her crown. Her feet had been stepped on enough. The counts, noble men''s sons were lousy dancers and she would have hated being married to any of them. Yes! Juliet would be glad when this night was over.

All the women in the Ball room had been talking and laughing. They suddenly stopped. Juliet wondered why. A dark headed handsome young men dressed in a white ruffle shirt and dark brown suit wearing a brown jacket walked in. Oh my! What a handsome man thought Juliet. The beautiful blonde Princess couldn't keep his eyes off the young man. The handsome man walked straight to Juliet and smiled. His dark brown eyes and his smile made the Princess's heart melt.

"May I have this dance?" The young man held out his hand and Juliet took his hand in hers and they gazed into each other's eyes. They started to dance and the young man held Juliet close to his breast and whispered: I am Gavin, your highness."

Juliet smiled. "Nice to meet you. Are you from around here?'

Gavin smiled. "I live with Lord Garrett Swanson. I am his apprentice."

"Nice to meet you." Juliet was thinking what she wouldn't give to have this young man kiss her.

All eyes were on the couple. The King had noticed the young man, too and he didn't look happy. He wouldn't let his daughter marry a commoner. Juliet looked so happy. WHY DIDN'T SHE LOOK THAT HAPPY WHILE DANCING WITH THE SOCIETY MEN? King Nicholas was not happy.

Juliet danced all the dances with Gavin and they snuck outside for some fresh air. Gavin pulled Juliet into his arms and kissed her. Juliet thought her heart would melt. She parted her lips and kissed him back as they embraced. Juliet promised to meet him in the garden later and Gavin said he would be waiting.





** Image ID #1222949 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1199820 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2009 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/646588