*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/647870-If-I-was-a-mutant
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1553962
My journey to completing my first novel
#647870 added May 2, 2009 at 5:07pm
Restrictions: None
If I was a mutant
The night is closing in, the sky is cloudless and shining a midnight blue.  A new estate the street is well lit and I am unable to see the spectacular view of the hills that we have during the day.  So quiet you could almost believe you are the only person here.  As I write the TV is on in the background, X-men 2 is on, a good film. My mind wanders imagining what it would be like to be a mutant, to have an ability that humans don't possess.  What would it be, if I could choose,  what would I want?  Maybe the ability to freeze time, read peoples minds, diamante skin so I could be impenetrable to bullets, not that I have ever been shot at or am likely to be, maybe to be able to fly and control the weather.  No, Wolverine is very cool, I would like his ability, stronger, faster and with very cool sharp blades that shoot out of his knuckles.  I saw the new X-men Wolverine film, absolutely fantastic.  Hugh Jackman is superb in it as Wolverine, the story was great and kept you watching, I never got bored at all through the whole film.  The action scenes were really well done too, the best part was that they bought Gambit into it, he was always my favorite when I used to watch the cartoon as a kid.

© Copyright 2009 CuriousBones (UN: epiphany09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CuriousBones has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/647870-If-I-was-a-mutant