*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/648097-God-Yes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #930577
Blog started in Jan 2005: 1st entries for Write in Every Genre. Then the REAL ME begins
#648097 added May 4, 2009 at 2:22am
Restrictions: None
God Yes!
Intriguing. I just get back into a conscious mode to write -- dilligently, and continuously -- and up pops one of the "quick blog entry" windows. I was not expecting it -- I think that I just "moused-over" that space on the screen. And here it is, and I could "X" it closed, but instead I write. Good for me.

I think that I should have my husband program one of these things to pop-up where ever in every program I have on the computer. Maybe even as a "toll" to use the program. Haha. Have to balance your checkbook, eh? Well, first we have a little writing exercise...shall we? I'm already giggling over the idea.

I know myself however, like the ability to hit the snooze button, this would, or could be easily bypassed. But for now, I am very motivated. Do I have something to prove? Maybe.

I'm digging deeper for a better reason to practice daily. But I do know that as a writer, I am much more active in the Springtime. It is one of my favorite seasons. It is also one of my favorite times to reconnect with people. This makes me wonder if I do have a more instinctual (animal nature) that comes forward in the Spring. I don't know if this makes any sense, but with Spring and Fall being my favorite seasons, and that correlates with the most active periods for...let's just say "woodland creatures," like rabbit or squirrel, could I have a kind of Animal Muse? And do I have less creative energy in the more extreme months (which is true in someplaces, not so much in California, where I've lived all my life; so, that's kinda a joke) It is safer, and less survival-based simply being human during Summer and Winter, but subsequently I allow some of that supernatural quality that I can get going in my writing to be in hibernation, or something.

And beyond the instinctual, I have the more human experience of using intuition. That is something I can always call upon in my writing. I am very interested right now in allowing my own acceptance and study of my use of intuition in the way that I connect with and communicate with people. Part of me would like to have someone else tell me what my intuitiveness is really about. But I am seeing that especially with a sensitive empathic intuition, like the one I know resides in me, but that I have squashed for a long time, there is only one teacher that will come tell me the answers. -- That is Me.

© Copyright 2009 Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 (UN: walkinbird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/648097-God-Yes