*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/649010
by Sunny
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1557641
A 30 day writing challenge!
#649010 added May 10, 2009 at 1:01am
Restrictions: None
Day Two: / Word Cnt: 500 +
** Image ID #1556909 Unavailable **

Word Cnt: 510

Mam, mam would you like for us to get some one to look at you? She looked a him as he looked at her, her eyes were so puffy, that one was almost shut. The three children were done with there snacks and one of them ask if they may have something to drink. The man behind the desk picks up the phone receiver and ask for some wait what is that you would like? Water she said they can have water. Um could I get three or four cold waters in here please? Thanks.

Mam could we have the children go into another room so that we can talk? She looks over at her kids and the oldest one said sir, we know what happened, I have watch cop shows, aren't we like witness? or something like that? Oh would you like to talk and they both look at her but she said please sir, don't make them. Oh no we can wait for that.

Mom, Mom we know what happened, shoot it's been my whole life and the Mom said okay what is it that you know? Look at your face Mom! And what about the bruises you have from the last few other times Dad knock you around?

Finally a knock on the door and they all look that direction, one of the officers was bringing in the cold water and then the guy behind the desk ask him to take the children with him. Sure Sir, no problem. He looked at the kids and said hey would you all like to see some cop cars? Sure and then they looked at there Mom and she nodded yes and then as they got up one by one they hug there Mom before leaving with the officer and the officer and the man behind the desk just looked at each other.

As the door shut behind them and man behind the desk said. Mam I need to send some officers out to your house and have everything checked out could you give me the address? 4494 Weatherby Lane. He then picks up the phone again and tells them what he wants them to do and where to go and has someone call the corner as well. After he hangs up the phone.

He looks at her, and says Mam, what is your name? Sarah, my name is Sarah Locker. And your husband's name? Rick, his name is Rick Locker. The man behind the desk picks up a pen and grabs a pad and begins to write the names down. Then he begins to write down what Sarah looks like but She doesn't know that part, but she knew he wrote the names down. Do you just have the three children? Yes sir.

Sarah I need to get one of my women officers to examine you, would that be alright? Yes sir. and again he picks up the phone and has one of his female officers come to his office and when she comes she has Sarah follow her.


© Copyright 2009 Sunny (UN: sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sunny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/649010