*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/649726
by Sunny
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1557641
A 30 day writing challenge!
#649726 added May 14, 2009 at 5:10pm
Restrictions: None
Day 6 / Word Cnt: 500+
** Image ID #1558952 Unavailable **

Word Cnt: 580

She looked at him but did not say anything. He sat there like ten minutes waiting for her to tell him and finally he opened up his brief case and started putting his writing tablets and pens and tape machine back in and after shutting it he started toward the cell door.

She sat there and listened to his foot steps and just as he got to the cell door, she said in almost a whisper, you know he has been beating me for years! He stop, and turned he never said a word he just stood there.

Then she turned and looked at him and as there eyes meet she said it was just like any other day sir. Two weeks before all this he beat on me. He started toward her to sit down and he took out all the things that he had just put in there.

And he wrote down what she had just said. And then he said Sarah do you mind if I tape our conversations? Why? For me and for you? she look at him. He said, so I can get the whole story, this will not make it to court. Court? Yes Sarah you are being charged with murder. She closed her eyes and said with in her said, murder, what about what he has done to me.

Sarah I need you to tell me what happened. Can you tell me? Which time sir? Which time? Yes sir, which time? Could you just start with what happen before you shot him. Well sir I was cooking something for the kids. Oh my God, the kids have not eaten could you call my Mom?

I will be right back he said. And when he came back about ten minutes later, he said it's okay Sarah she feed them she wants to bring you some food, she made so much but she is not allowed to bring you food in here.

Yeah, she does that when she is nervous or up set. I figured as much. Okay you were saying you were cooking something for the kids?

Yes sir and then Rick came in and ask me what that smell was and after I told him he started hollering and pushing me around, just like he always does. And he threw out the food and told the kids to go to there rooms and he continued to holler at me and calling me all kinds of names followed by some slapping and punching and kicking and knocking things over and putting my face and head in it and busting my head in the mirror and chocking and Wait a minute Sarah! To fast for you sir? No, Sarah he did all that in just a few moments? No that was just the warm up! What? Yes sir.

Then the fist start coming and the punching continues till he gets tired of it. Do you ever fight back, I use to but he broke me of that pretty fast and I did not want my teeth punch out either! Sarah were the police ever called? All the time sir? But they never done anything. They never even made him leave? No sir not once. Did they help you in any way? They had me looked at a few times but that's it.




© Copyright 2009 Sunny (UN: sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sunny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/649726