*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/650370-Making-love-to-Lebanon
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#650370 added May 18, 2009 at 3:47am
Restrictions: None
Making love to Lebanon
The ass tells me.. lets go to lebanon.. i refuse.. fuck lebanon i said.. wat da hell i hate arabs why would i go to a stuck up ass country like them, with faggot men and women who stick needles up their ass to get the JA-LO ass... isnt it enough we have them in UAE.. LEBANISE MAFIA with their fucked up attitude problem and they wanan be "LOOK AT ME I WEAR VALENTINO - I AM RICH" shit....so i fought like mad, but he insisted.. because he fucking control piece of shit insecure dumb ass guy.. anyway i get on the plane pissed off, arrive at night and look around and say "WTF is this.. !!" i was pissed i hated Lebanon, and forget it i wanted to turn around and head home.. but nope we had to drive a million miles to some ocean.. where i am screaming in the car "i have to PEE!!!"

We get their we eat in some high class french resturant.. wat comes out of my mouth.. fucking leb acting french wtf is wrong with them.. and CHAMPIGONS!!! ITS muchrooms.. okay so we leave that resturant i go back to the hotel and sleep. ...wake up in the morning pack and we are leaving the hotel.. i tell him i am gonna wait outside in the car while he checks out..


AND THAN...

i walked out early the sun was just rising.. the greenery.. the ocean the house the woman walking her dog the road.. the coast.. the whole thing.. and i fell in love.. with lebanon.. i was standing in the middle of the street smiling.. and i was thinking "ITS MY FRANCE!!" and I love lebanon.. i didnt leave an inch of lebanon i didnt explore.. a place i didnt walk in a man/woman i didnt smile at and chatted to.*funny lebanise in lebanon are soo different than lebanise who migrate out to uae*.... i was madly and truly in love with lebanon..

Now that i love lebanon the piece of shit faggot loser.. doesnt want to take me back their again!! fuck him.. but lebanon needs to be done without him.. so lets hope his car hits a tree soon.

© Copyright 2009 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/650370-Making-love-to-Lebanon