*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/650760-Head-Line--Hello
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1562055
A Saskatchewan take on cooking at its best!
#650760 added May 20, 2009 at 1:00pm
Restrictions: None
Head Line- "Hello!"
This one comes from a friend of a friend of mines cousin's friend. She was telling me this after I told her about the chef who kicks the bucket and I just couldn't control my self. It involves the same chef who I discussed in my previous entry but I don't think he was a chef at the time. It takes place quite a wile ago and is also in the downtown core of Saskatoon Saskatchewan.

So, three cooks are working through the afternoon shift in the classy little restaurant down town. As they work and accomplish different tasks, from the kitchen they here the phone ringing. The man whom I come to refer to as chef JS goes to answer the phone witch is located beside the bar across the dining room from the service kitchen doors.
After about 5 to 10 minutes the two cooks begin to wonder where the other one is and decide to take a break and go see where he has gone to. When they move through the service doors they immediately see a figure sprawled out on the floor with a phone lying next to him. As they approach the motionless cook...
"Hello! Hello? Hellooooooo!" One of the two answers the phone and the other begins to revive the napping cook.
Upon reviving the man, he informs them that as he answered the phone and was beginning to take a message and dropped his pen. Bending over to retrieve the lost utensil, accidentally impacting his forehead on the corner of the bar he must have knocked himself unconscious.

You can’t make this stuff up man!

I can’t even imagine this happening to anyone. Every time I think of it I can't stop from having a good laugh unfortunately at the expense of a friend. In his defense I’m sure he had a late night the night before and being a little under the weather his coordination was a little slow, resulting in a momentary absence of his surroundings. Just great things happen all the time, I love my job!

© Copyright 2009 James Write's (UN: jamesrkyle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James Write's has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/650760-Head-Line--Hello