*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/650789-The-world-is-truly-nuts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1553962
My journey to completing my first novel
#650789 added May 20, 2009 at 4:29pm
Restrictions: None
The world is truly nuts
I'm back, it's so easy to get sidetracked, life slips around you and you just get so caught up in the mundane.  Not wrote anything for days, all the ideas that were popping and flowing are struggling to surface now.  I think there is something in the write every day, doesn't matter what it is, just write. 





Been reading some peoples blogs on the new (to the UK) weight loss pill 'alli' that has just hit the shelves.  Some people have a way with words, they were very funny and had tears in my eyes.  They had a point though.  Why on earth would anyone want to take this pill, and at £3 a pill and 3 pills a day.  Even the 'alli' website states the 'treatment effects' (notice not side affects), which is basically shitting yourself at anytime of day, suggests you carry extra clothes as you will be gassy and may pass an oil like substance (like what you would see on a pizza - I will not be eating pizza for a while) when farting.  Jesus, people actually want to take this pill, it's flying off the shelves.  Why put yourself through the public humiliation when all you have to do is exercise and eat healthy.  The world is truly nuts.

© Copyright 2009 CuriousBones (UN: epiphany09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CuriousBones has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/650789-The-world-is-truly-nuts