*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651322-Change-is-a-comin
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#651322 added May 23, 2009 at 10:51pm
Restrictions: None
Change is a comin..
I tend to get rather bored and have to make changes in my life. Usually it's rearranging furniture. My mother is one who is constantly commenting that every time she comes to my house, everything is different.

Today, I am going for a new me, which means a drastic change in appearance. Since I've lost weight, got a new wardrobe, I feel the hair has to go. Out with the perm, back to straight hair (which is normal for me) and then I'll get it all chopped off, and go back to the pokey do hubby loves. Says the wild look is just so smexy! Woots!! *Wink*

Turned in my synopsis of Distracting Duncan yesterday, so just have to see if it passes. It's a bit long, and I'm sure will need to be cut down a tad. I am happy to say that I am itching to send it out and see what happens. Editing chapter 4, and hope to work through a few chapters this week.

Hubby and I went shopping for chairs for the backyard for me/us to lay out on. Damn they are expensive. I swear at a $100 a pop it's just crazy, but he says to get the good ones, not the cheap crap that fall apart. So looks like we will head back to that fun store, Bed, Bath and Beyond to pick a few up. Ah, happy tanning for T. I am missing my daily appointment with Miss Sunshine!!

Bought a bunch of baby stuff for Nazik. She will be heading to Lebanon in 7 days. She has the count down up on msn. Can feel her excitement. Looks like it's going to be another amazing trip. Will be getting different internet and a router this year. Whatever makes it work better, I'm all for it. Cell phone for us might be in the cards as well. And damn if we don't need a car. Gets rough being there without one, borrowing one, or whatever. Having our own would be huge. It's a steep climb up into the mountain, so we need at least a 6 cylinder.

Guess that's it. Sunday looks to be busy as hell. As it should be when the clock is ticking and the countdown to get the hell out of town has begun. LMAO.

Laterz...

© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651322-Change-is-a-comin