*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651368-tears-i-wont-show
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Shyly
Rated: · Book · Romance/Love · #1563698
my sisters man is mine
#651368 added May 24, 2009 at 4:07am
Restrictions: None
tears i won't show
Mili





         How could she explain what he meant to her…did she even know? José always had a girlfriend, but he seemed more serious about this Sandra girl that any, it bothered her… but she loved kissing him.  Kissing him did inexplicable things to her, yet, she was tired of the kisses and the next day not seeing him, though she knew even if they did more than kiss, the next day it would be nothing, when the sun came up, reality hit…


         His fingers massaged her scalp, pulling her closer as she got on top of him, she never let go, kissed him with all her heart, with all her might, she pulled the bandana off as she ran her hand through his silky soft hair, it was thick and wavy, she liked how it felt in her hand, the texture, she loved running her hand through his hair.  She liked how their tongues tangled together, she liked how his hands felt against her skin.  She kissed him down to his neck, biting his earlobes, made her way down as she pulled his shirt up.  It was getting in the way


         “Coat” she didn’t want to break the moment, their little time together was so fragile…how long before she’d have to be back to the position of childhood friend?  But he looked in her eyes, fierce and unwavering, took his coat off, then his shirt.  She loved his body, she usually went out with athletes, tall guys, black hair, mainly basketball players, Jose had the kind of body you’d see on Abercrombie models.  She pushed him down, kissed him hard, his hands slipped up her shirt as he took it off of her, she complied; she wasn’t embarrassed, though shy.  She didn’t have the biggest boobs in the world, a C cup, she was on the thin side, but she was toned, and had gotten her mom’s butt, she was fine with what she had.  She resumed again with the trail of kisses down, she licked his disc flat nipples, suckled and licked each one then continued down while keeping eye contact with him.  She wanted him to know who it was that was kissing him, she wanted to leave a mark, a claim all over his body, though she didn’t and would never own him.  As her tongue danced around his belly button, she unhooked his belts, opening his pant, and pulled it down.  Boxer, boxers with broken hearts on them, how ironic, his girlfriend probably gave it to him, he would never buy something like that for himself, for a minute she wasn’t sure.


         At first she hesitated, but then she pulled down his boxers, they had never gotten this far, she didn’t want to be eager, she wanted to this, for him…she knew him, he’d feel guilty after this, but while it lasted, she wanted him to enjoy it.  She took him in her hands, he wasn’t the biggest she’d seen, but he was definitely big and almost as thick as her wrist.  She rubbed at first, up and down, up and down, looked at him, his expression of pained pleasure, she saw the pre-cum and slowly she licked it off, she felt him shacke.  A twitch of a muscle, hands moving as if he wanted to stop her, but she looked him straight in the eye as she took him in her mouth.  She’d never done this before, never for any guy, though they’d wanted her to, she never had, in fact, though she’d had plenty of boyfriends, she wasn’t that experienced.  She’d lost her virginity during 10th grade to a guy at the time she thought she could grow to love.


         She wondered if she was doing it right, she couldn’t take much of him, her eyes stung from trying to take him deeper.  She rubbed, licked around the top, licked the shaft as while rubbing his balls








José





         It wasn’t the first time a girl had gone down on him, but it was the first time Mili had, and Mili wasn’t just any girl.  He wondered how many guys she’d done this to, he couldn’t hope to be the only one; she was too good at it, though he’d met girls that seemed like pros at it.  Before he knew what he was doing, his hands were holding her head, guiding her head, up and down, up and down, he moved his hips to the rhythm, tried to go farther in, he wanted to immerse himself in her warmth.  How long did it last, he didn’t want to cum, but he was bound to if this continued.


         “Stop” was that his voice? So ragged, drugged with passion, “Oh god Mili…uh..stop, shit, I’m gonna cum if you don’t”


         “So?” she looked up but continued to rub, as she bowed her head to take him again


         “No!” he said, taking her by the hand, he swiftly brought her up next to him on the bed; he leaned on top of her without putting his weight on her.  “If we’re goanna do this, let’s do it right! With you in my arms” he could see the surprise on her face.  He knew they were both being irrational, not really thinking about the tomorrow, just the now, he kissed her lips, hands unhooking her bra, then taking her pants off.  She lifted off, helping him as she kicked it aside, then followed suit her boy shorts, he hadn’t expected her to wear anything feminine really, he kissed her lips.  She had the softest lips, the most kissable, he knew her ears were her weak spots, the girl practically had an orgasm just by licking her earlobes.  He tugged on her now hard nipples, heard her moaning and wondered if he had sounded something like that, as he sucked on her nipples, his fingers made their way to her inner parts.  She was wet, warm and slick, he could hear her heavy breathing, he slipped two fingers in, rubbing the nob, she moaned louder.


         “Your parents” he whispered, she put her hands to her mouth, he continued his assault, he was so hard it hurt.  But he wanted to see her cum, and cum, and cum, as he felt her tightening on his fingers and went faster, the bed creaked, her hands digging in the sheets, head thrown back, her whole body wracked with slight spasm, she bit her lip.


         “Cum, cum for me” he whispered in her ear, he wanted to see her face, her whole body he could feel reverberating, it was wonderful, just to see her like that.  “Let go” he whispered, and she did, wave after wave, her body fluids surging out, he kissed her lips and held her for a moment.  “You awright?” she nodded, “got anything?”


         “Drawer, the top one” he nodded and looked in, a pack of Trojan box was there, more than half of it missing, he felt a pang but didn’t want to ask her about it.  He didn’t want to know, as he rolled the condom on and made his way between her legs, she opened it, welcoming him in, he wondered how many guys she had done that for.  Was he just another guy?  He entered slowly but smoothly, felt like he was in heaven; she was so tight and seemed to just suck him in.  ‘Thrust’ ‘thrust’ he wondered how long they had been at it, how many orgasms had she already had, his fingers entwined with hers, once ‘thrust’, twice ‘thrust’.


         “Come with me” he whispered on her lips as he kissed her hard, she’d probably have a bruise, he could see hickey marks on her neck and chest and knew he had some, probably more than her on him.  She tightened her legs on him as he pushed hard, his hands supporting his weight, her fingers were digging in his back, but it didn’t hurt, he wasn’t bothered as he felt release, his body shook along with hers, their kisses wet, they then lay motionless for a while, tired and not wanting to move he lifted himself off of her and took the condom off.


         “Trash is near the door” she whispered, she sounded like she was about to go to sleep, probably didn’t see him nod.











Mili





         He held her, held onto her as if he wouldn’t let go, she felt so safe, so warm under the blanket with him next to her.  Again he kissed her forehead, her nose, her chin, but neither said anything to the other, she knew when she fell asleep he would leave, tomorrow would come, another ordinary day.  She closed her eyes and pretended to sleep, she later heard him move about, squinted an eyes and watched him, she wouldn’t cry, she didn’t regret what she had done.  He came again, she closed her eyes, he kissed her nose, then her lips, a long lingering kiss that made her want to cry, and when he left, she did let one tear fall down her face.


© Copyright 2009 Shyly (UN: djoulde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shyly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651368-tears-i-wont-show