*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651381-Lets-cook
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Shyly
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1563702
child's play is overrated
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#651381 added May 24, 2009 at 4:37am
Restrictions: None
Let's cook!
“Please” she said looking up at him as she pouted her full lips, fluttering her tilted cat eyes.  Donatella had an Exotic look about her with a face fit for a goddess.


         “Help me up” he said raising his arms, her small light brown hand came to wrap around his dark brown wrist which her hands couldn’t fully wrap around, she pulled him up with a lot of help from him.


         “I don’t know what mom got, so just look through and I’ll help,” she said as they went down the stairs to the kitchen,


“Can you make that chicken again? They tasted so good, I kept some in the fridge and when mom came home, she ate the whole thing, she don’t never cook but when I got food she always eats it” Dona mumbled as her spiked hair fell to her face, her dad was Latin and her mom was black mixed with French, due to her very colorful background she had very soft, reddish brown hair, she kept hers very short.  She also had unusual almost yellow hazel cat eyes.


         “You don’t cook either” He said, Shane toward over Dona by a good 6 inch. In high school he used to hate towering over most of his class mate.  By the time they were in the 12th grade he’d filled out, all the years of working out and staying fit had finally paid off, girls adored him with his wide shoulders and muscled body. Dona narrowed her eyes at him, “Any way’s my brother’s coming”


         “So?”


         “Are you still mad at him?”


         “I was never mad at him,” she said taking out the frozen chickens, “I simply never liked him” she added as she put it in the microwave to defrost


         “You never tried to get to know him”, he said taking the onions out to peel


         “How could I? He kept calling me Dona the Broomstick”


         “You were pretty skinny back then”


         “I still am”


         “In a good”


         “What good way?” She said as she opened the microwave, she turned and stared at him, he looked her up and down, then suddenly uncomfortable he looked away.


         “Whatever, just hand me those chickens and get out of here so I could get done”


         “I said I’ll help”


         “If you help I’ll spend the whole day here not even haven seasoned the chicken” he said


         


Two hours later


         “I swear you’re goanna be like the best chef ever!!!” she said sucking on a finger.


         “So you always say after you finish stuffing you face”


         “I do not stuff my face,” She said as he removed a crumb of food from her nose and signed.


         “I gotta go,” he said


         “No way, you gotta spend the night, my mom ain’t coming and am goanna be all alone and its scary” she pouted.


         “Come to the house then”


         “Am too full to get up”


         “Whatever man am beat,” he said


         “Okay fine, am getting up,” she said grumpily


         “Don’t go if you don’t want to” he said walking to the door


         “I said I’ll go, man what is up wit you? You get moody so easily lately” she mumbled


         “Look Don I got to go, I told you already, my brothers coming today”


         “What’s so great about that idiot coming?” when he didn’t answer, resigned she got up, “Let me get changed” she said


         “What you need to change for?” He asked looking her up and down with her oversized white shirt and baggy black pant that she kept having to pull up, she looked a mess, but he was sort of used to her not caring how she looked in front of him.


         “The shirt is dirty, I gotta change, cause my mom be going off bout how I ain’t a kid no more and shouldn’t go out in blah blah blah” she said running up the stairs to her room as he signed.  He had a feeling today wasn’t gon be one the good days.


© Copyright 2009 Shyly (UN: djoulde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shyly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651381-Lets-cook