*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651393-the-end
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Shyly
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1563702
child's play is overrated
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#651393 added May 24, 2009 at 4:47am
Restrictions: None
the end
2 weeks later…





Today was the wedding, Everyone was dressed, things were beautiful…Caro had actually been crying, the wedding hadn’t even started.  She’d tried to be as nice to Suze as humanly possible, tried to act like nothing had happened between her and Shane…she went to check on her mom before she walked the isle.


         “Hey mom…nervous?”


         “Girl please, this ain’t my first time” when Dona just raised a brow her mom laughed, “Yea am shacking”


         “No need to be nervous ma, you look beautiful, amazing and Jones loves you, am so happy for you” she hugged her, her mom patter her hair.


         “Am happy too, not as happy as I was when I had you, with you red curls, tiny hands and laughing face…”


         “Ma, you’re goanna mess up your make-up” she touched her mom’s face, “Come on, no crying, k? this is a happy occasion, look good and happy”


         “I am happy, I just…I just want you to be happy”


         “Who says am not”


         “Your heart says you’re not…” she looked at her for a while


         “That’s your song ma…they’re calling you” she smiled





The wedding ceremony was great, people laughed, cried, ate and cried, She later found out that her mom was planning on moving with Jones to Paris, and that Suze had left the following night, some big argument between her and Shane.  Jamal had made a big show of talking about Suze’s red face, not that the part about her crying was funny, but Jamal was known for being an ass…


The following day Caro and Dona were getting ready to go, goodbyes were exchanged, hugs and even more tears, mostly from her mom.  As she was putting her things inside the trunk who was to show up if not Shane.


         “So, you’re the one leaving this time without a goodbye huh?” he leaned on the car.


         “Why not, no point on going on with the sad goodbyes”


         “You were planning on leaving without saying goodbye to mom? Trying to break her heart especially after she found out about Suze…”


         “Am sor…”


         “She’s really happy” he cut her off, “She said Suze just wasn’t right, nice girl, just not right for me”


         “Oh”


         “You know who she says is right for me?” without waiting for her to answer, “You, and you know what? I kinda agree with her” he smiled, she smiled too.


         “She’s a very wise women”


         “I know, that my mom is” he held her hand, “So can I convince you to not leave me?”


         “But then it’d break up the cycle, you leave me, I leave you…” he pulled her to him and kissed him.


         “No game Dona, no more” he hugged her to him, hands running through her hair.


         “No games Shane” she whispered


         “I think I like you with shorter hair” he pulled a little, she hit his hand, “What?” he laughed, as they walked to the house he grabbed her again…


         “You’re kinda possessive you know?” she frowned with a smile, “It’s a good thing I like you…”


         “Like me?”


         “Love you…”


         “Enough for…”


         “For me to move my ass back here, I miss my family, and you?”


         “I love you…”


         “Enough for…”


         “Enough to move back and be with you…” he smiled, she raised a brow


         “Better…” He kissed for the first time, right under hr mom’s rooth, the routh that was going to be there’s.


© Copyright 2009 Shyly (UN: djoulde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shyly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651393-the-end