*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651908
by shadow
Rated: 13+ · Book · Dark · #1564862
Sonic only with a Resident Evil/Twilight twist!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#651908 added May 27, 2009 at 6:30pm
Restrictions: None
The prolouge
"Sonic! We need more troops out there!" shouted Knuckles. "You heard him men, lets go kick some vampire ass!" yelled the blue hedgehog. "Tails, how is the antidote coming along?" asked Shadow. "Almost complete!" said the twin tailed fox. Suddenly the battle was over and the vampires had begun to retreat. "Yeah run you 'fraidy cats!" shouted an overly hyper vampiric bee. "Quite down Charmee..." said a rather calm chameleon. "...the war isn't over yet." he continued. "Espio's right." said Sonic. "What we need to do now is move to another location and look for more troops, more supplys, and more weapons." said Shadow. "Mommy, why did this have to happen?" asked a young girl that looked like a cross between a hedgehog and a bat. "I don't know, but I promise you everything is going to be fine, and soon everything will be back to the way they were before this happened, okay Maria." said Rouge. But little did they know the war was far from over.
© Copyright 2009 shadow (UN: supersin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651908