*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651998-Out-of-the-Funk
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1553962
My journey to completing my first novel
#651998 added May 28, 2009 at 8:03am
Restrictions: None
Out of the Funk
I don't know what kind of funk I was in yesterday, today everything is clear and my goals lay before me, nearly within my grasp.  I am not very patient and the waiting game is not one I play well, I tend to sit and actually wait which drives me up the wall as I don't like to be still unless it is whilst reading a good book.  I like to have things to do, I don't make plans, I like to busy.  Surprisingly I find myself looking forward to the weekend, I will be spending it in my own company with good books, good films and writing to my hearts content.  Only things I will be doing is washing my car, which is in desperate need and a couple of visits to the gym.  I am also giving up smoking tomorrow, so far this is not bothering me, I have decided to avoid all shops incase I end up eating far too much! 





I don't know why but my ideas seem to pop in to my head when I'm in bed about to fall asleep.  Usually I think I'll remember that as I really don't want to get out of my nice comfy bed as I have to get up at 6am.  Then the inevitable, by the morning, the idea is there but not all of it, I can't remember what it was that gripped me in the first place.  So last night I made myself get up and pen it down and I'm glad I did.  Come the morning the idea still felt fresh and it seemed as though whilst I slept the idea grew over night and was waiting for me in the morning. 

© Copyright 2009 CuriousBones (UN: epiphany09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CuriousBones has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651998-Out-of-the-Funk