*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652429-Day-23--500-Words-
by Sunny
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1557641
A 30 day writing challenge!
#652429 added November 7, 2011 at 9:40pm
Restrictions: None
Day 23 / 500 Words +
** Image ID #1558952 Unavailable **

Word Cnt: 518


Officer Sheets is there anything else you can tell this court today? Mrs. Locker did sign all the paper work that was required. Other than that I know nothing more.

Your honor I am done with this witness. Again the Honorable Judge looks at the officer and says you may step down at this time sir. After he has the prosecution calls officer Mason. As he gets on the stand he is very cool and calm and describes what the encounter was as to why they were dispatched tto 4494 Weatherby Lane.

He acted as if it were a normal thing least that is how Sarah's Lawyer seem to take officer Mason.

And when it was his turn he straight out said you act as if this is an normal thing going to 4494 Weatherby Lane, was it? Well sir some of the officers had dibbs on how many times a week one of us would go to 4494 Weatherby Lane. You seem to know the address by heart, do you? Yes sir I have been there this year alone fifty five times or so.

Well then you must have plenty to tell us sir so start where ever you would like. How is the beginning sir? That is just fine. The first time I and my partner went there Mr. Locker was drunk out of him mind waving a gun around. That was the first time you say? Yes sir. So what happened officer Mason?

We had to force the gun out of his hands. Why do you suppose he had the gun in the first place? He said he was gonna shoot her! What? Who called the police? I do not know that sir. Well lets here the recorded conversation.

As the tape was playing the courtroom was in complete silence listening to each and every word, you could hear Mr. Locker in the background and shots were being fired he was screaming at Sarah and telling her he is gonna kill her you could not hear Mrs. Locker at all but then this little voice came on the phone as the operator in between Mr. Lockers screams said is anyone there? Hello? Hello? And then this little girl's voice said please come to my house you know the one they are here almost every week! Awe sweetie what is your name I don't have time for this mam please send the cops to 4494 Weatherby Lane and then the call was ended.

Did you take Mr. Locker that day? Yes sir, yes we did. But a few hours later he was released. How is that? He was bonded out by oh wait let me look. He shuffled through some of his own reports and then said oh here it he was bonded out by him Abby Locker you could see the jury looking at him and then at Abby Locker then at Sarah and then at Sarah's Lawyer and back to officer Mason.


© Copyright 2011 Sunny (UN: sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sunny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652429-Day-23--500-Words-