*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/653182-Writing-Projects
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1436307
This blog keeps me in touch with WDC. Jamesdillingham.com keeps me in touch elsewhere.
#653182 added June 4, 2009 at 12:34pm
Restrictions: None
Writing Projects
I have several irons in the fire.

My story ESCAPE was just critiqued by one of the judges focusing on technical aspects of the story. She gave me a 3.5 rating which seemed fair based on the number of suggestions she had. Funny, I thought I had this one nailed and every review I get tells me otherwise. The thing is, they are the ones that are right. So I learn something new constantly. My goal is still to make the corrections I need to make and then get this story published. I think it is one of my best.

I wrote JUMPERS yesterday in about an hour. I absolutely love the story. I guess that's better than posting a story I don't like much. I love it because it demonstrates that there are no boundaries to what I can make happen to my characters. If I want to see something, I just reach into my magic hat and pull it out.

My book AWARE is in the works and due for completion this fall. By week's end, I hope to have the first 10 chapters where I want them. I am anxious to get this done so I can move the story forward.

I have applied to join a group. They have a lot of helpful writing activities. I await their response to my application.

Jim

© Copyright 2009 Hyperiongate (UN: hyperiongate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hyperiongate has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/653182-Writing-Projects