*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/653317-Day-28--500-Words-
by Sunny
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1557641
A 30 day writing challenge!
#653317 added June 5, 2009 at 2:06pm
Restrictions: None
Day 28 / 500 Words +
** Image ID #1558952 Unavailable **

Word Cnt: 580


Your honor I am done with this witness. The prosecutor had no questions and the honorable judge dismissed her as he did everyone one thus far.

Sarah's lawyer then called her dad Daniel Mead to the stand. He was tall and nice looking, he appeared not happy and after he was sworn in Sarah's lawyer ask him how long did you know Rick was hitting on your daughter? Before it began, I told her he was no good and I told her not to marry him I did everything I could sir to discourage her but I guess that is what made Sarah run into him even more. Like a rebellion thing against her dad!

Did you ever do anything to help your daughter? Rick and I had words, fist fights, course I was the one who always went to jail even when he came to my house and tried to drag Sarah out of my house and I lit him up like a Christmas tree and who went to jail? ME SIR!!!

Are you surprised at your daughter's actions? Completely! She is a very caring lady and I am very proud of her she is a great mother as her mother was to her.

Your honor I am done with the witness. The prosecutor decided not to cross exam and so the honorable judge dismissed Daniel Mead as he had everyone else.

Sarah's lawyer then called Sarah's sister Sherry Smooth to the stand and after she was sworn in he ask her, Tell me of a time your sister came to your house. Well it was just a year ago and he had beaten her so bad she should of went to the hospital but she refused just like she always did any ways that evening Rick came pounding on the door and I grab a hand gun that I keep in my own house for protection while my husband works third shift any ways one of the kids open the door and Rick came charing in and pointed the gun at him and said you have to the count of three to leave or I shoot and he said go ahead and just as I was pulling the trigger Sarah pushed my hands and I bearly missed his head and he left.

He then proceeded to call my house which I would not let Sarah get on the phone and I even unpluged my phone. She stayed with for six months and she was in the process of getting a divorce, she was finally gonna be free of Rick Locker!

You did not like him very much did you? NO sir I sure did not, course you have not seen everything my sister has been through she has had broken ribs arms a leg which in those times she did go to the hospital and it is all documented and noted that Rick did this to her, aren't you gonna permit that in your case sir?

Sherry of course I am but I am the one who ask the questions, Now is there another time Sarah came to your house? Sir Sarah came to my house more times than I can count because of Rick Locker and his family knows how he really is and why that want to bash Sarah is beyond me sir!









© Copyright 2009 Sunny (UN: sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sunny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/653317-Day-28--500-Words-