*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/659539-Ready-to-make-Progress
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1582363
Just me talking about writing...and stuff I review
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#659539 added July 17, 2009 at 1:23pm
Restrictions: None
Ready to make Progress
I am excited to say the least. For the first time since I've started writing I have come a very long way with my novel. I've planned ideas and begun writing them and never quite anywhere near as far as what I have with this one. It's partially because I was writing the wrong things all alone. I was aiming for a much older audience when I realized that even though I read those books, to me something young adult is much more interesting. I have 63,000 words written so far..unfortuantely that started in December of 2008 with the idea occuring sometime in August of 2008. I attempted to write it once (have no idea how far I got) and then deleted it. In my defense I have a two and a half year old daughter, newly married, and work fifty two hours a week at a lumber company. All of my free time is towards my husband and daughter with me trying to squeeze in what I can of writing. Sundays are my given day to write. After church, a great lunch, and a nap I spend about two hours writing. Last Sunday I accomplished 3,000 words and another 3,000 on Monday night. Very proud of that week. I have recently joined NanoWrimo and am excited to begin another novel in November. I am looking forward of the challenge of writing 50,000 words in one month. I already have another idea going on..actually taking an idea of someone I know who is completely okay with me writing his book. Of course his name will be on it.

© Copyright 2009 AliKaym (UN: aradescent1206 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AliKaym has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/659539-Ready-to-make-Progress